Constant market shares analysis: uses, limitations and prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Jensen, Paul H., 1994.
"Impact of the US-EC price war on major wheat exporters' shares of the Chinese market,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Jensen, Paul H., 1994. "Impact of the US-EC price war on major wheat exporters' shares of the Chinese market," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 61-70, January.
- Jan Fagerberg & Gunnar Sollie, 1987. "The method of constant market shares analysis reconsidered," Working Papers Archives 1987001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Gonzalo, Jesus & Lee, Tae-Hwy, 1998. "Pitfalls in testing for long run relationships," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 129-154, June.
- Richardson, J David, 1971. "Some Sensitivity Tests for a 'Constant-Market-Shares' Analysis of Export Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 300-304, August.
- Richardson, J. David, 1971. "Constant-market-shares analysis of export growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 227-239, May.
- Francisco J. MartÎn-âlvarez & Victor J. Cano-FernÂndez & JosÊ J. CÂceres-HernÂndez, 1999. "The introduction of seasonal unit roots and cointegration to test index aggregation optimality: An application to a Spanish farm price index," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 403-414.
- S. E. Pudney, 1981. "An Empirical Method of Approximating the Separable Structure of Consumer Preferences," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 561-577.
- Merkies, A H Q M & van der Meer, T, 1988. "A Theoretical Foundation for Constant Market Share Analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 65-80.
- Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry, 1998. "Aggregation bias in natural resource price composites: the forestry case," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 1995. "Wheat market shares in the presence of Japanese import quotas," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 315-323, June.
- Peter Drysdale & Weiguo Lu, 1996. "Australia's Export Performance in East Asia," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 259, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilsson, Fredrik Olof Laurentius, 2008. "Applied economics of multifunctional agriculture," Department of Economics publications 1768, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Shishodia, Mahika, 2017. "Agribusiness competitiveness: Applying analytics, typology, and measurements to Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1648, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:23:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11294-017-9630-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petra Čekmeová, 2016.
"Konkurecieschopnosť ako cieľ hospodárskej politiky
[Competitiveness as a Goal of Economic Policy]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(3), pages 338-350.
- repec:aka:aoecon:v:67:y:2017:i:3:p:435-462 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Paula Fontoura & Pedro Serôdio, 2017.
"The Export Performance of the 2004 EU Enlargement Economies since the 1990s: a Constant Market Share Analysis,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 23(2), pages 161-174, May.
- Maria Paula Fontoura & Pedro Serôdio, 2016. "The Export Performance Of The 2004 Eu Enlargement Economies Since The 1990s: A Constant Market Share Analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Nilsson, Fredrik O.L. & Lindberg, Emma & Surry, Yves, 2007. "A trade performance analysis of fresh fruit and vegetables in Mediterranean countries," Department of Economics publications 3022, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:1:p:207-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:22-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:prg:jnlpol:v:2017:y:2017:i:6:id:1169:p:669-689 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsaggregation; Armington model; competitiveness; constant market shares; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:116983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.