Impact of the US-EC price war on major wheat exporters' shares of the Chinese market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Jensen, Paul H., 1994. "Impact of the US-EC price war on major wheat exporters' shares of the Chinese market," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Fagerberg & Gunnar Sollie, 1987. "The method of constant market shares analysis reconsidered," Working Papers Archives 1987001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Lardy,Nicholas R., 1992. "Foreign Trade and Economic Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521414951, May.
- L. R. Rigaux, 1971. "Market Share Analysis Applied To Canadian Wheat Exports," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 19(1), pages 22-34, July.
- Richardson, J David, 1971. "Some Sensitivity Tests for a 'Constant-Market-Shares' Analysis of Export Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 300-304, August.
- H. G. Brooks & S. Devadoss & W. H. Meyers, 1990. "The Impact of the U.S. Wheat Export Enhancement Program on the World Wheat Market," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 38(2), pages 253-277, July.
- Richardson, J. David, 1971. "Constant-market-shares analysis of export growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 227-239, May.
- Anania, Giovanni & Bohman, Mary & Carter, Colin A., 1991. "U.S. Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or An Expensive Beggar-My-Neighbor tactic?," Working Papers 51148, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Chris M. Alaouze & A. S. Watson & N. H. Sturgess, 1978. "Oligopoly Pricing in the World Wheat Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(2), pages 173-185.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Carter, Colin A., 1987.
"A Dynamic Analysis Of Us Export Wheat Pricing And Market Shares,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(03), December.
- Fredoun Z. Ahmadi‐Esfahani & Colin A. Carter, 1987. "A Dynamic Analysis Of Us Export Wheat Pricing And Market Shares," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(3), pages 191-203, December.
- Brooks, H. G. & Devadoss, Stephen & Meyers, William H., 1990. "Impact of the U.S. Wheat Export Enhancement Program on the World Wheat Market (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 305, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Anderson, Glenn Michael, 1999. "Constant Market Shares Analysis: Uses, Limitations and Prospects," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 122329, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chen, Kevin Z. & Duan, Yufeng, 2001. "Competitiveness Of Canadian Agri-Food Exports Against Competitors In Asia: 1980-97," Project Report Series 24042, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2006. "Constant market shares analysis: uses, limitations and prospects," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(4), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:10:y:1994:i:1:p:61-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.