Evaluation Of The Romanian Agricultural Products Specialization In The Intra-Sectoral Foreign Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zaghini, Andrea, 2003. "Trade advantages and specialisation dynamics in acceding countries," Working Paper Series 249, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goran Buturac & Željko Lovrinèeviæ & Davor Mikuliæ, 2017. "International Competitiveness and Restructuring of the Croatian Food Industry," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 67(3), pages 435-462, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ascari, Guido & Rankin, Neil, 2007.
"Perpetual youth and endogenous labor supply: A problem and a possible solution,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 708-723, December.
- Ascari, Guido & Rankin, Neil, 2004. "Perpetual youth and endogenous labour supply: a problem and a possible solution," Working Paper Series 346, European Central Bank.
- Belova, Anna & Smutka, Lubos & Rosochatecka, Eva & Bazina, A., 2012. "Competitiveness of Domestic Production of Poultry Meat on the EU Market and on the World Market," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(4 Special), pages 1-15, December.
- Svatoš, M. & Maitah, Mansoor & Belova, Anna, 2013. "World Sugar Market – Basic Development Trends and Tendencies," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 5(2), pages 1-16, June.
- Marco PLATANIA, 2014. "Trade Advantage Of Italian Industrial Districts:Persistence And Change," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- Giovanni Federico & Nikolaus Wolf, 2011. "Comparative Advantages in Italy: A Long-Run Perspective," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 09, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Burianova, Jaroslava & Belova, Anna, 2012. "The Competitiveness of Agricultural Foreign Trade Commodities of the CR Assessed by Way of the Lafay Index," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(4 Special), pages 1-10, December.
- Mansoor Maitah & Elena Kuzmenko & Lubos Smutka, 2016. "Real Effective Exchange Rate of Rouble and Competitiveness of Russian Agrarian Producers," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-19, June.
- Lubanda, J.- P. E. & Smutka, L. & Selby, R., 2016. "Agricultural Production and Trade Structure Profile in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(2), pages 1-21, June.
- Roberta De Santis, 2004. "Has Trade Structure Any Importance in the Trasmission of Currency Shocks? An Empirical Application for Central and Eastern European Acceding Countries to Eu," ISAE Working Papers 43, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Léo CHARLES, 2015. "Evolution of trade patterns and economic performance:the case of France and Switzerland during the nineteenth century," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2015-28, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Miroslav Svatoš & Luboš Smutka, 2012. "Structure and Competitiveness of Mutual Agrarian Trade of Visegrad Countries," Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionales, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, vol. 15(2), pages 95-106.
- Svatos, Miroslav & Smutka, Lubos, 2012. "Development of Agricultural Trade of Visegrad Group Countries in Relation to EU and Third Countries," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(3), pages 1-15, September.
- Luboš Smutka & Jaroslava Burianová & Anna Belova, 2012. "The comparative advantage of Czech agricultural trade in relation to the most important trade partner countries in the period of 2008-2011," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 60(7), pages 273-288.
- Levkovych, Inna, 2011. "Der ukrainische Außenhandel mit Produkten der Agrar- und Ernährungswirtschaft: Eine quantitative Analyse aus Sicht traditioneller und neuer Außenhandelstheorien," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 59, number 109520, May.
- Oana Ancuta Stangaciu, 2011. "The Dynamic Of Regional Trade Specialisation Pattern In Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(2), pages 336-354, June.
- Platania, Marco & Rapisarda, P. & Rizzo, M., 2015. "Italian Trade Specialization: Persistence and Change in Regional Agri-Food Production," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 7(4), pages 1-9, December.
- Oana Ancuta Stangaciu, 2012. "The Mobility Of The Processes Of Regional Intra-Industry Specialization In Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(2), pages 241-255, June.
- Luboš Smutka & Mansoor Maitah & Miroslav Svatoš, 2018. "Czech Agrarian Trade Comparative Advantages Distribution in Relation to Developed and Developing Countries," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 1001-1015.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Fabrizio De Filippis & Roberto Henke, 2006. "European Union Enlargement and Agri-Food Trade Specialisation," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, May.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veerle Miranda & Marialuz Moreno Badia & Ilke Van Beveren, 2012. "Globalization drives strategic product switching," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(1), pages 45-72, April.
More about this item
Keywordsagri-food trade; specialization index; EU accession.;
All these keywords.
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:10:y:2013:i:1:p:77-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.