Romania’S Present Agrarian Structure: A Great (And Unsolved) Social And Economic Problem Of Our Country
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Toderoiu, Filon, 2009. "Real Economic Convergence – European and National Dimension," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 159-180.
- Cionga, Cristina & Luca, Lucian, 2008. "Investment Support and Performance of Romanian Large Farms," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 5(3-4), pages 181-196, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popovici Veronica & Toma Andreea Raluca, 2018. "Convergence of Romanian and European Union Agriculture â€“ Evolution and Prospective Assessment," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 239-247, July.
More about this item
Keywordsagrarian structure; agricultural holding; rural development; rural poverty.;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:9:y:2012:i:1:p:3-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.