Romania’S Present Agrarian Structure: A Great (And Unsolved) Social And Economic Problem Of Our Country
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Toderoiu, Filon, 2009. "Real Economic Convergence – European and National Dimension," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 159-180.
- Cionga, Cristina & Luca, Lucian, 2008. "Investment Support and Performance of Romanian Large Farms," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 5(3-4), pages 181-196, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chivu, Luminita & Andrei, Jean Vasile & Zaharia, Marian & Gogonea, Rodica-Manuela, 2020. "A regional agricultural efficiency convergence assessment in Romania – Appraising differences and understanding potentials," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Popovici Veronica & Toma Andreea Raluca, 2018. "Convergence of Romanian and European Union Agriculture â€“ Evolution and Prospective Assessment," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 239-247, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Toderoiu, Filon, 2012. "The Romanian Agri-Food Economy – Performance Reductive Effects After Five Years Of Eu Membership," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 25-45.
- Toderoiu, Filon & Voicilas, Dan Marius, 2012. "Romanian Agri-Food Economy And Investments Over The Last 20 Years – Special Examination On The Last 5 Years Of Eu Membership," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 2(155).
- Ioan Ianos & Irina Saghin & Gabriel Pascariu, 2013. "Regions and the Territorial Cohesion," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 415-429, August.
- Toderoiu, Filon, 2011. "Macroeconomic Variables Influencing the European Convergence of the Romanian Agri-Food Sector," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 13-43.
- Filon TODEROIU, 2014. "Multicriteria Assessments Of The European Convergence In Romania’S Agri-Food Economy," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 15-34.
- Filon TODEROIU, 2013. "Aggregate Efficiency Of Resource Utilization In The Romanian Agri-Food Sector – Macroeconomic Evolutions," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 155-176.
- Zsido, Kinga Emese, 2015. "Historical overview of the literature on business performance measurement from the beginning to the present," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 9(3), pages 1-8, December.
More about this item
Keywordsagrarian structure; agricultural holding; rural development; rural poverty.;
All these keywords.
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:9:y:2012:i:1:p:3-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.