Real Economic Convergence – European and National Dimension
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jürgen von Hagen & Iulia Siedschlag, 2010.
"Managing Capital Flows: Experiences from Central and Eastern Europe,"
Chapters, in: Masahiro Kawai & Mario B. Lamberte (ed.), Managing Capital Flows, chapter 7,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jurgen Von Hagen & Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "Managing Capital Flows: Experiences from Central and Eastern Europe," Papers WP234, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2009. "Structural Fund Absorption: A New Challenge For Romania?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(1), pages 136-154, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otiman, Paun Ion, 2012. "Romania’S Present Agrarian Structure: A Great (And Unsolved) Social And Economic Problem Of Our Country," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 3-24.
- Toderoiu, Filon, 2011. "Macroeconomic Variables Influencing the European Convergence of the Romanian Agri-Food Sector," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 13-43.
- Filon TODEROIU, 2013. "Aggregate Efficiency Of Resource Utilization In The Romanian Agri-Food Sector – Macroeconomic Evolutions," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 155-176.
- Toderoiu, Filon, 2012. "The Romanian Agri-Food Economy – Performance Reductive Effects After Five Years Of Eu Membership," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 25-45.
- Filon TODEROIU, 2014. "Multicriteria Assessments Of The European Convergence In Romania’S Agri-Food Economy," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 15-34.
- Ioan Ianos & Irina Saghin & Gabriel Pascariu, 2013. "Regions and the Territorial Cohesion," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 415-429, August.
- Toderoiu, Filon & Voicilas, Dan Marius, 2012. "Romanian Agri-Food Economy And Investments Over The Last 20 Years – Special Examination On The Last 5 Years Of Eu Membership," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 2(155).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Meixing Dai, 2012.
"External Constraint and Financial Crises with Balance Sheet Effects,"
International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 567-585, March.
- Meixing DAI, 2009. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," Working Papers of BETA 2009-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Meixing Dai, 2010. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," Working Papers of BETA 2010-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dai, Meixing, 2010. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," MPRA Paper 21625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arwan Gunawan & Winwin Yadiati & Harry Suharman & K. Poppy Sofia, 2020. "Linkages to Budgetary Control and Budgetary Absorption Performance," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 10(5), pages 304-316.
- GHEORGHE ZAMAN & Anca CRISTEA, 2011. "EU Structural Funds Absorption in Romania: Obstacles and Issues," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 60-77, June.
- Marcin J. Piątkowski, 2020.
"Results of SME Investment Activities: A Comparative Analysis among Enterprises Using and Not Using EU Subsidies in Poland,"
Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Piątkowski, Marcin J., 2020. "Results of SME Investment Activities: A Comparative Analysis among Enterprises Using and Not Using EU Subsidies in Poland," MPRA Paper 98234, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Dec 2019.
- Corina CACE & Sorin CACE & Victor NICOLAESCU, 2010. "Management of the Structural Funds within the Context of the Global Economic Crisis," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(1), pages 87-101, March.
- Zsóka Kóczán, 2018.
"Late to the Game? Capital Flows to the Western Balkans,"
Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 20(2), pages 33-67, December.
- Zsoka Koczan, 2017. "Late to the game? Capital flows to the Western Balkans," IMF Working Papers 2017/092, International Monetary Fund.
- Claudiu-Tiberiu ALBULESCU & Daniel GOYEAU, 2013.
"EU Funds Absorption Rate and the Economic Growth,"
Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 6(20), pages 153-170.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Daniel Goyeau, 2013. "EU Funds Absorption Rate and the Economic Growth," Post-Print halshs-01368391, HAL.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2011. "Sovereign risk and debt sustainability: warning levels for Romania," MPRA Paper 32924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniela Antonescu, 2010. "The Analysis of Regional Disparities in Romania with Gini/Struck Coefficients of Concentration," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 31(2(40)), pages 160-182, December.
- Pautu Sorina & Dogaru Madalin, 2013. "The Main Deficiencies In The Implementation Of The Sectoral Operational Programme Human Resources Development," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 509-515, July.
- Constantin M. PROFIROIU & Alina G. PROFIROIU & Corina C. NASTACĂ, 2019. "The Effectiveness Of The Regional Operational Programme Implementation On The Resilience Of The Romanian Counties," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6, pages 36-54.
- Karsten Staehr, 2018.
"Capital flows and growth dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Karsten Staehr, 2017. "Capital flows and growth dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2016-10, Bank of Estonia, revised 06 Feb 2017.
- Daniela ANTONESCU, 2012. "Identifying Regional Economic Disparities and Convergence in Romania," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 2(2), pages 1-8, April.
- Agnieszka Gehringer, 2012.
"Financial liberalization, growth, productivity and capital accumulation: The case of European integration,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2012. "Financial liberalization, growth, productivity and capital accumulation: The case of European integration," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 134, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Scott W Hegerty, 2009. "Capital flows to transition economies: what is the role of external shocks?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1345-1358.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Reiner Martin, 2011. "FDI, Trade and Growth in CESEE Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 70-89.
- repec:ath:journl:tome:30:v:2:y:2013:i:30:p:285-295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gheorghe MATEI & Elena MÄƒdÄƒlina OPRIÈšESCU, 2017. "Methods of Quantifying the Impact of Structural Funds Absorption on Regional Development," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(19), pages 19-27, November.
- Chirculescu Maria Felicia, 2015. "Appearance On European Union Policy On Funding Socio-Economic Development," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 382-387, December.
- Aida Catana, 2017. "Regional Effects Of The Eu Funds Absorption For Educational Infrastructure In Romania 2007-2013 Programming Period," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 15, pages 399-406, December.
- Maria Loredana POPESCU & Carmen Valentina RADULESCU & Dumitru Alexandru BODISLAV, 2018. "Improving Administrative Capacity in European Funds Absorbtion for Region South-West Oltenia," Book chapters-LUMEN Proceedings, in: Carmen NÄ‚STASE (ed.), The 14th Economic International Conference: Strategies and Development Policies of Territories: International, Country, Region, City, Location Challen, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 17, pages 181-191, Editura Lumen.
More about this item
Keywordsreal convergence; regional competitiveness; regional disparity; regional density.;
All these keywords.
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:6:y:2009:i:2:p:159-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.