EU Structural Funds Absorption in Romania: Obstacles and Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benedicta Marzinotto, 2011. "A European fund for economic revival in crisis countries," Policy Contributions 504, Bruegel.
- Gheorghe Zaman & George Georgescu, 2010. "Romania’s External Debt Sustainability Under Crisis Circumstances," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 30(1(39)), pages 5-38, June.
- Janos Varga and Jan in 't Veld, 2010. "The Potential Impact of EU Cohesion Policy Spending in the 2007-13 Programming Period: A Model-Based," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 422, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2009. "Structural Fund Absorption: A New Challenge For Romania?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(1), pages 136-154, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2014. "The absorption of EU Structural and Cohesion Funds in Romania: international comparisons and macroeconomic impact," MPRA Paper 57450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandru Manole & Diana Dumitrescu & Daniel Dumitrescu, 2016. "Impact of EU funds absorption in ensuring macro stability," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(9), pages 30-35, September.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2014.
"Absorbţia fondurilor structurale şi de coeziune în Romania: bilanţul perioadei 2007-2013 şi lecţii pentru exerciţiul financiar curent
[The absorption of structural and cohesion funds in Romania: ba," MPRA Paper 56144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihaela Neculita & Valentin Neculita & Rodica Emanuela Afanase, 2015. "Evolution Of National Strategic Plans Implementation In Central And Eastern European Countries," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 549-554.
- IONESCU, Luminiţa & CALOIAN, Florentin, 2014. "Bureaucracy And Corruption In Public Sector Accounting," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 5(1), pages 17-23.
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:5:p:243-255 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudiu-Tiberiu ALBULESCU & Daniel GOYEAU, 2013. "EU Funds Absorption Rate and the Economic Growth," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 6(20), pages 153-170.
- Zsuzsanna K.SZABO, 2011. "The impact of the crisis on the SME sector in Romania-The back-up of innovation and entrepreneurship development," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 33(2(42)), pages 90-108, December.
- repec:cys:ecocyb:v:50:y:2017:i:1:p:89-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Nicolau & Tiberiu Foris, 2016. "Training Future Entrepreneurs Using European Funds. A Descriptive Research on Start-Up Romania Programs," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 372-377, February.
- repec:aio:fpvfcf:v:1:y:2017:i:19:p:19-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInput-absorption capacity of EU financial instruments; causes and obstacles to absorption; net contributors;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:41:p:60-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .