|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institutul de Economie Nationala Bucureşti, Romania
Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE)
: 004 021 318.24.67
004 021 318.24.67
Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
RePEc:edi:inacaro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Camelia Camasoiu & Nicoleta Caragea & Anca Cristea, 2013. "A Green Economy And New Challenges In Romania," Working papers 07, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Zaman Gheorghe & Vasile Valentina & Cristea Anca, 2012. "Sustainable Development Challenges And Fdi Impact In Host Countries," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 444-460, July.
- Cristea Anca, 2011. "Macroeconmic Tendencies Of Environmental Taxes In," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 157-168, December.
- GHEORGHE ZAMAN & Anca CRISTEA, 2011. "EU Structural Funds Absorption in Romania: Obstacles and Issues," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 60-77, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- GHEORGHE ZAMAN & Anca CRISTEA, 2011.
"EU Structural Funds Absorption in Romania: Obstacles and Issues,"
Romanian Journal of Economics,
Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 60-77, June.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2014. "The absorption of EU Structural and Cohesion Funds in Romania: international comparisons and macroeconomic impact," MPRA Paper 57450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandru Manole & Diana Dumitrescu & Daniel Dumitrescu, 2016. "Impact of EU funds absorption in ensuring macro stability," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(9), pages 30-35, September.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2014.
"Absorbţia fondurilor structurale şi de coeziune în Romania: bilanţul perioadei 2007-2013 şi lecţii pentru exerciţiul financiar curent
[The absorption of structural and cohesion funds in Romania: ba," MPRA Paper 56144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihaela Neculita & Valentin Neculita & Rodica Emanuela Afanase, 2015. "Evolution Of National Strategic Plans Implementation In Central And Eastern European Countries," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 549-554.
- IONESCU, Luminiţa & CALOIAN, Florentin, 2014. "Bureaucracy And Corruption In Public Sector Accounting," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 5(1), pages 17-23.
- Florin Paul Costel LILEA & Alexandru MANOLE & Mugurel POPOVICI & Emilia STANCIU, 2017. "Analyzing the role of commercial banks in the absorption of European funds," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 65(5), pages 243-255, May.
- Claudiu-Tiberiu ALBULESCU & Daniel GOYEAU, 2013. "EU Funds Absorption Rate and the Economic Growth," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 6(20), pages 153-170.
- Ionica Oncioiu & Diana Andreea Mândricel & Anca Gabriela Petrescu & Florentina Raluca Bîlcan, 2017. "The Effects of the Structural Funds on the Romanian Economic Growth," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 13(2), pages 91-101, April.
- Zsuzsanna K.SZABO, 2011. "The impact of the crisis on the SME sector in Romania-The back-up of innovation and entrepreneurship development," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 33(2(42)), pages 90-108, December.
- Anamaria-Cătălina RADU & Mihai-Cristian ORZAN & Sebastian CEPTUREANU & Ivona STOICA, 2017. "User Satisfaction Regarding Healthcare Education Services Conducted within EU Funded Projects," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 51(1), pages 89-102.
- Cristina Nicolau & Tiberiu Foris, 2016. "Training Future Entrepreneurs Using European Funds. A Descriptive Research on Start-Up Romania Programs," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 372-377, February.
- Gheorghe MATEI & Elena MÄƒdÄƒlina OPRIÈšESCU, 2017. "Methods of Quantifying the Impact of Structural Funds Absorption on Regional Development," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(19), pages 19-27, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anca Cristea should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.