The impact of the crisis on the SME sector in Romania-The back-up of innovation and entrepreneurship development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- GHEORGHE ZAMAN & Anca CRISTEA, 2011. "EU Structural Funds Absorption in Romania: Obstacles and Issues," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 60-77, June.
- Visinescu, Sorin & Micuda, Dan, 2011. "Romanian SME’s sector trough crisis: the effectiveness of government policies and the present situation," MPRA Paper 30618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasile, Valentina, 2002. "Demographic Transition and Economic Transition. Interlinking and Parallelism. The Case of Romania," Discussion Paper 65, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscrisis; SME; entrepreneurship; innovation;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:42:p:90-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .