Bank Loans And Small Firm Financing In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bell, Clive, 1990. "Interactions between Institutional and Informal Credit Agencies in Rural India," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(3), pages 297-327, September.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1982. "Growth constraints on small-scale manufacturing in developing countries: a critical review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 429-450, June.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2008.
"Financing patterns around the world: Are small firms different?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 467-487, September.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Maksimovic, V., 2008. "Financing patterns around the world : Are small firms different?," Other publications TiSEM 7078f1cc-51a6-4556-b193-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jonathan M Scott & David Irwin, 2009.
"Discouraged advisees? The influence of gender, ethnicity, and education in the use of advice and finance by UK SMEs,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(2), pages 230-245, April.
- Jonathan M Scott & David Irwin, 2009. "Discouraged Advisees? The Influence of Gender, Ethnicity, and Education in the Use of Advice and Finance by UK SMEs," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 27(2), pages 230-245, April.
- Levine, Ross, 2005. "Finance and Growth: Theory and Evidence," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 865-934 Elsevier.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2016.
"The Role of Financial Constraints in the Services Sector: How Different is it from Manufacturing?,"
Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 43, pages 21-41, June.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2010. "Financial constraints: Are there differences between manufacturing and services?," GEMF Working Papers 2010-16, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Anjali Kumar & Manuela Francisco, 2005. "Enterprise Size, Financing Patterns, and Credit Constraints in Brazil : Analysis of Data from the Investment Climate Assessment Survey," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7330.
- Zsuzsanna K.SZABO, 2011. "The impact of the crisis on the SME sector in Romania-The back-up of innovation and entrepreneurship development," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 33(2(42)), pages 90-108, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Costin NIȚESCU, 2015. "A new beginning for SMEs development?," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(604), A), pages 39-52, Autumn.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(604):y:2015:i:3(604):p:39-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuca Simona-Mihaela, 2014. "Identifying Product And Price Strategies For Designing Transactional Banking Packages Addressed To Smes (Considerations)," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 989-997, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSMEs; bank credit supply; bank credit demand; financing gap;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:14:p:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.