Structural Fund Absorption: A New Challenge For Romania?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrej Horvat, 2005. "Financial Absorption Rates in EU Objective 1 1994-99 and Some Lessons for the New Member States in 2004-2006," WIFO Working Papers 259, WIFO.
- Black,Stanley W., 2008. "Europe's Economy Looks East," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521088237, April.
- Andrej Horvat & Gunther Maier, 2004. "Regional development, Absorption problems and the EU Structural Funds," ERSA conference papers ersa04p591, European Regional Science Association.
- Black,Stanley W., 1997. "Europe's Economy Looks East," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521572422, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean integration; economic and social cohesion policy; structural funds; absorption capacity; economic development; econometric models;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v:6:y:2009:i:1:p:136-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.