Regional development, Absorption problems and the EU Structural Funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard G. Funck & Lodovico Pizzati, 2003. "European Integration, Regional Policy, and Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15144.
- John Bradley & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2001. "Analysis of the macroeconomic impact of the CSF on the economy of East Germany : research project supported under EU contract EFRE No. 98.02.17002 Development of a model for assessing the macroeconomi," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 30, October.
- Collier, Paul & Dollar, David, 2002. "Aid allocation and poverty reduction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1475-1500, September.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popescu Anca Simina, 2015. "The Absorption Capacity Of European Funds – Concepts," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 119-125, June.
- Claudiu George Bocean, 2012. "Absorption Capacity Of Eu Funds In Romania," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(18), pages 123-130, April.
- Carmen Beatrice Pauna, 2013. "Innovative Clusters in Times of Economic Crisis. Case Study Romania," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 105-116, August.
- Ceausescu Ionut, 2016. "Examples Of Good Practice Needed In Implementation Of The European Funds," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 136-140, August.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2009. "Structural Fund Absorption: A New Challenge For Romania?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(1), pages 136-154, March.
- Laura MARINAS & Eugen PRIOTEASA, 2015. "Views on the Absorption Rate of the European Social Fund in Romania," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(3), pages 354-371, July.
- Irina Bosie (Ungureanu) & Andrei Puicã, 2011. "Romanian Administrative Capacity Of European Funds Absobtion," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(4), pages 480-487, December.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2011:v:3:p:480-487 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-11-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2005-11-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-11-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .