Views on the Absorption Rate of the European Social Fund in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Virginia Campeanu, 2014. "Eu Funded Projects: Management Tools For Preventing Fraud. A Comparative Analysis Of Administrative Measures In The Member States," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 2(2), pages 178-185, November.
- Daniela L. Constantin & Gabriela Dragan & Zizi Goschin & Luiza N. Radu, 2011. "Implications Of The Latest Enlargement On Regional Disparities And Cohesion Policy. A Spotlight On The Eu Funds Absorption," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1141, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrej Horvat & Gunther Maier, 2004. "Regional development, Absorption problems and the EU Structural Funds," ERSA conference papers ersa04p591, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordscohesion policy; absorption capacity; European Social Fund.;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:16:y:2015:i:3:p:354-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .