Why does Nobody Care About the Absorption? Some Aspects Regarding Administrative Absorption Capacity for the EU Structural Funds in the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia before Accession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard G. Funck & Lodovico Pizzati, 2003. "European Integration, Regional Policy, and Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15144.
- Smyth, David J & Dua, Pami & Taylor, Susan Washburn, 1994. "Voters and Macroeconomics: Are They Forward Looking or Backward Looking?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 78(3-4), pages 283-293, March.
- John Bradley & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2001. "Analysis of the macroeconomic impact of the CSF on the economy of East Germany : research project supported under EU contract EFRE No. 98.02.17002 Development of a model for assessing the macroeconomi," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 30, June.
- Rati Ram, 2003. "Roles of Bilateral and Multilateral Aid in Economic Growth of Developing Countries," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 95-110, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cace, Corina & Cace, Sorin & Nicolaescu, Victor, 2011. "Absorption of the structural funds in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 84-105, June.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:4:p:197-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cace, Corina & Cace, Sorin & Iova, Cristina & Victor, Nicolaescu, 2010. "Absorption capacity of the structural funds. Integrating perspectives," MPRA Paper 82660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsWhy does Nobody Care About the Absorption? Some Aspects Regarding Administrative Absorption Capacity for the EU Structural Funds in the Czech Republic; Estonia; Hungary; Slovakia and Slovenia before Accession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2005:i:258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .