Absorption of the structural funds in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrej Horvat, 2005. "Why does Nobody Care About the Absorption? Some Aspects Regarding Administrative Absorption Capacity for the EU Structural Funds in the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia before A," WIFO Working Papers 258, WIFO.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Bodenstein, Thilo and Achim Kemmerling, 2012. "Ripples in a rising tide: Why some EU regions receive more structural funds than others," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 16, January.
- Christian Weise, 2002. "How to Finance Eastern Enlargement of the EU: The Need to Reform EU Policies and the Consequences for the Net Contributor Balance," Economics Working Papers 014, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Christian Weise, 2002. "How to Finance Eastern Enlargement of the EU," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 287, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- John Bachtler & Carlos Mendez, 2007. "Who Governs EU Cohesion Policy? Deconstructing the Reforms of the Structural Funds," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 535-564, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irimie, Sabin Ioan & Munteanu, Rares, 2013. "Sustainable development of Romania through the structural funds," MPRA Paper 50251, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2013.
- Delia Anca Gabriela Gligor & Marius Ioan Pantea, 2015. "Regional Competitiveness And The Impact Of Eu Structural Funds: The Case Of Romania," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(43), pages 58-67.
- Droj Laurentiu, 2010. "The Analysis Of Absorption Capacity Of European Funding In The North Western Region Of Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 540-545, December.
- Claudiu George Bocean, 2012. "Absorption Capacity Of Eu Funds In Romania," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(18), pages 123-130, April.
- Brancu Laura & Munteanu Valentin & Gligor Delia, 2013. "CRITICAL FACTORS IN HRD PROJECTSâ€(tm) IMPLEMENTATION: EVIDENCE FROM PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES IN ROMANIA," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 215-224, July.
- Armenia ANDRONICEANU, 2014. "Absorption of the structural funds by the local administration of Bucharest," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2014(23), pages 36-45, December.
- Gligor Delia Anca Gabriela, 2015. "The Effect Of Structural Funds On Regional Competitiveness In The New Eu Countries: The Case Of Romania And Bulgaria," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 225-235, January.
- Cace, Corina & Cace, Sorin & Cojocaru, Stefan & Nicolaescu, Victor, 2012. "The European Social Fund within the context of the economic crisis from Romania," MPRA Paper 85212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lewandowska Małgorzata Stefania, 2016. "Do Government Policies Foster Environmental Performance of Enterprises from CEE Region?," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 19(3), pages 45-67, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; absorption capacity; structural funds; administrative capacity; Romania;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2011:i:2:p:84-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.