Determinants Of Increasing Eu Funds Absorption Capacity In Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gheorghe Epuran & Luminita Zait & Bogdan Nichifor & Laura Timiras, 2011. "Predisposing factors and barriers in the absorption of EU funds - conceptual and operational aspects," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 16-17.
- Claudiu George Bocean, 2012. "Absorption Capacity Of Eu Funds In Romania," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(18), pages 123-130, April.
- repec:ath:journl:tome:30:v:2:y:2013:i:30:p:285-295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lumini?a Zait, 2014. "The Influence Of Formal Communication In The Process Of Accessing European Funds," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 19.
- Chirculescu Maria Felicia, 2015. "Appearance On European Union Policy On Funding Socio-Economic Development," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 382-387, December.
- Pautu Sorina & Dogaru Madalin, 2013. "The Main Deficiencies In The Implementation Of The Sectoral Operational Programme Human Resources Development," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 509-515, July.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2014. "The absorption of EU Structural and Cohesion Funds in Romania: international comparisons and macroeconomic impact," MPRA Paper 57450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chirculescu Maria Felicia, 2015. "Appearance On European Union Policy On Funding Socio-Economic Development," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 382-387, December.
- Anca Simina POPESCU, 2014. "European Funds – Instrument for Economic Stability/Growth," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(16), pages 190-197, December.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2014.
"Absorbţia fondurilor structurale şi de coeziune în Romania: bilanţul perioadei 2007-2013 şi lecţii pentru exerciţiul financiar curent
[The absorption of structural and cohesion funds in Romania: ba," MPRA Paper 56144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popescu Anca Simina, 2015. "The Absorption Capacity Of European Funds – Concepts," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 119-125, June.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development; EU integration; structural funds; determinants of absorptioncapacity; absorption rate; operational programs.;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:10:p:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.