A European fund for economic revival in crisis countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iana Paliova & Tonny Lybek, 2014. "Bulgaria’s EU Funds Absorption; Maximizing the Potential!," IMF Working Papers 14/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Riemer P. Faber & Pierre Koning, 2017.
"Why not fully spend a conditional block grant?,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(1), pages 60-95, February.
- Riemer Faber & Pierre Koning, 2012. "Why Not Fully Spend a Conditional Block Grant?," CPB Discussion Paper 213, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Faber, Riemer & Koning, Pierre, 2012. "Why Not Fully Spend a Conditional Block Grant?," IZA Discussion Papers 6712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zeilbeck, Severin, 2015. "An investment initiative for fiscally constrained EU member states: The role of synergetic financial instruments," IPE Working Papers 58/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Madalina Anghel & Diana Dumitrescu & Daniel Dumitrescu & Georgiana Nita, 2016. "Role of banks in in European funds absorptionto maintain macroeconomic stability," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(9), pages 43-49, September.
- GHEORGHE ZAMAN & Anca CRISTEA, 2011. "EU Structural Funds Absorption in Romania: Obstacles and Issues," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 60-77, June.
- Spencer, Thomas & Lucas, Chancel & Emmanuel, Guerin, 2012. "Exiting the crisis in the right direction: A sustainable and shared prosperity plan for Europe," MPRA Paper 38802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011.
"Europe's growth emergency,"
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Europe’s Growth Emergency," Working Papers 1105, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Europe's Growth Emergency," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1144, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Yiannis Saratsis & Angelos Kotios & George Galanos, 2012. "Greek economic crisis and its impact on regional development and policy," ERSA conference papers ersa12p505, European Regional Science Association.
- Mihaela Neculita & Valentin Neculita & Rodica Emanuela Afanase, 2015. "Evolution Of National Strategic Plans Implementation In Central And Eastern European Countries," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 549-554.
- Claudiu-Tiberiu ALBULESCU & Daniel GOYEAU, 2013. "EU Funds Absorption Rate and the Economic Growth," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 6(20), pages 153-170.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .