The Potential Impact of EU Cohesion Policy Spending in the 2007-13 Programming Period: A Model-Based
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan in 't Veld, 2007. "The potential impact of the fiscal transfers under the EU Cohesion Policy Programme," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 283, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri L . F. Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2006.
"Fertile Soil for Structural Funds?A Panel Data Analysis of the Conditional Effectiveness of European Cohesion Policy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 17-42, February.
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri de Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2002. "Fertile soil for structural funds? A panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy," CPB Discussion Paper 10, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- S. Ederveen & H.L.F. de Groot & R. Nahuis, 2003. "Fertile Soil for Structural Funds? A panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy," Working Papers 03-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2009.
"Testing, not modelling, the impact of Cohesion support: a theoretical framework and some preliminary results for the Spanish regions,"
419, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2010. "Testing, not Modelling, the Impact of Cohesion Support: A Theoretical Framework and some Preliminary Results for the Spanish Regions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2918, CESifo Group Munich.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "Testing, not modelling, the impact of Cohesion support: a theoretical framework and some preliminary results for the Spanish regions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 801.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1975. "Monopolistic Competition And Optimum Product Diversity," Economic Research Papers 268957, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Laura Bottazzi & Giovanni Peri, 2007. "The International Dynamics of R&D and Innovation in the Long Run and in The Short Run," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(518), pages 486-511, March.
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Gerard H. Kuper & Jakob de Haan, 1996. "Modelling government investment and economic growth at the macro level: A review," Working Papers 29, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- David Dollar & Craig Burnside, 2000. "Aid, Policies, and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 847-868, September.
- Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2000. "Aid effectiveness disputed," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 375-398, April.
- Bradley, John & Fitzgerald, John, 1988. "Industrial output and factor input determination in an econometric model of a small open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1227-1241, July.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of EU Transfers in New Member States," IMF Working Papers 08/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Sjed Ederveen & Joeri Gorter & Ruud de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2003. "Funds and Games: The Economics of European Cohesion Policy," Occasional Papers 03, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "R&D-Based Models of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 759-784, August.
- Boone, Peter, 1996. "Politics and the effectiveness of foreign aid," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 289-329, February.
- Spiros Bougheas & Panicos O. Demetriades & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, 2000.
"Infrastructure, specialization, and economic growth,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(2), pages 506-522, May.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Spiros Bougheas, 1995. "Infrastructure, Specialisation and Economic Growth," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 95/15, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- William Easterly, 2003. "Can Foreign Aid Buy Growth?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 23-48, Summer.
- Francesca D'Auria & Andrea Pagano & Marco Ratto & Janos Varga, 2009. "A comparison of structural reform scenarios across the EU member states - Simulation-based analysis using the QUEST model with endogenous growth," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 392, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2014. "The absorption of EU Structural and Cohesion Funds in Romania: international comparisons and macroeconomic impact," MPRA Paper 57450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andries Brandsma & D'Artis Kancs, 2015.
"RHOMOLO: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Modelling Approach to the Evaluation of the European Union's R&D Policies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1340-1359, August.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2010. "RHOMOLO: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Modelling Approach to the Evaluation of the EU's Regional Policies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_28, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Andries Brandsma & D'Artis Kancs, 2015. "RHOMOLO: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Modelling Approach to the Evaluation of the EU’s R&D Policies," JRC Working Papers JRC95421, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ben Gardiner & Andries Brandsma & Olga Ivanova & d'Artis Kancs, 2011. "RHOMOLO: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Modelling Approach to the Evaluation of the EU's Regional Policies," ERSA conference papers ersa11p672, European Regional Science Association.
- Kengyel, Ákos, 2012.
"Az Európai Unió kohéziós politikájának integrációs jelentősége és szabályozásának jövője
[The integrative importance of European Union cohesion policy and its regulation future]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 311-332.
- GHEORGHE ZAMAN & Anca CRISTEA, 2011. "EU Structural Funds Absorption in Romania: Obstacles and Issues," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 60-77, June.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2014.
"Absorbţia fondurilor structurale şi de coeziune în Romania: bilanţul perioadei 2007-2013 şi lecţii pentru exerciţiul financiar curent
[The absorption of structural and cohesion funds in Romania: ba," MPRA Paper 56144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kengyel, Ákos, 2014.
"Az európai uniós tagság mint modernizációs hajtóerő. Gondolatok a kelet-közép-európai országok EU-tagságának 10. évfordulóján
[EU membership as a driving force of modernization. Ideas on the 10th a," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 493-508.
- Olga Ivanova & d'Artis Kancs & Dirk Stelder, 2009.
"Modelling Inter-Regional Trade Flows: Data and Methodological Issues in Rhomolo,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 2009/31, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- d'Artis Kancs & Mark Thissen, 2013. "Modelling Inter-Regional Trade Flows: Data and Methodological Issues," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Olga Ivanova & D'Artis Kancs & Dirk Stelder, 2011. "Modelling inter-regional trade flows: data and methodological issues in Rhomolo," ERSA conference papers ersa10p500, European Regional Science Association.
- Zeilbeck, Severin, 2015. "An investment initiative for fiscally constrained EU member states: The role of synergetic financial instruments," IPE Working Papers 58/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "Exchange Rate Policy and Economic Growth after the Financial Crisis in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 1103, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Fogarasi, József & Kristkova, Zuzana & Ratinger, Tomáš & Rokicki, Bartłomiej & Tóth, Kristóf & Wieliczko, Barbara, 2013. "Assessment of the impact of the EU "agricultural budget" for the period 2014-2020 on the financial situation of the national agriculture and the entire economy," Multiannual Program Reports 179499, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Attila Varga, 2014. "Challenges in modeling the impacts of modern development policies: The case of the GMR-approach," EcoMod2014 7151, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsJanos Varga; Jan in 't Veld; The Potential Impact of EU Cohesion Policy Spend Cohesion Policy endogenous growth R and D dynamic general equilibrium modelling;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.