The Romanian Agri-Food Economy – Performance Reductive Effects After Five Years Of Eu Membership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Toderoiu, Filon, 2009. "Real Economic Convergence – European and National Dimension," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 159-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filon TODEROIU, 2013. "Aggregate Efficiency Of Resource Utilization In The Romanian Agri-Food Sector – Macroeconomic Evolutions," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 155-176.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal competitiveness; agri-food integration; upstream and downstream driving effects; agri-food commercial openness.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:9:y:2012:i:1:p:25-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .