Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1992. "Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America," MPRA Paper 13843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy Condon & Vittorio Corbo & Jaime de Melo, 2015.
"Productivity Growth, External Shocks, and Capital Inflows in Chile: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 5, pages 87-95
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Condon, Timothy & Corbo, Vittorio & de Melo, Jaime, 1985. "Productivity growth, external shocks, and capital inflows in Chile: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 379-405.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1986. "Issues in Medium-term Macroeconomic Adjustment," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 1(2), pages 163-182, July.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 1991. "Trading Blocs and the World Trading System," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, March.
- McKinnon, Ronald I., 1982. "The order of economic liberalization: Lessons from Chile and Argentina," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 159-186, January.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1982. "The Argentine stabilization plan of December 20th," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(9), pages 801-811, September.
- Corden, W.M., 1984. "The normative theory of international trade," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 63-130 Elsevier.
- Saborio, Sylvia & Michalopoulos, Constantine, 1992. "Central America at a crossroads," Policy Research Working Paper Series 922, The World Bank.
- De Gregorio, Jose, 1992. "Economic growth in Latin America," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 59-84, July.
- Tybout, James R, 1992. "Linking Trade and Productivity: New Research Directions," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(2), pages 189-211, May.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Edwards, Sebastian, 1990. "Macroeconomic populism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 247-277, April.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Financial repression and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 5-30, July.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1990. "From Stabilization to Growth," NBER Working Papers 3302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonelli, Regis, 1992. "Growth and productivity in Brazilian industries : Impacts of trade orientation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 85-109, July.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1980. "Trade Policy as an Input to Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 288-292, May.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1988. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 294-339, June.
- Bruton, Henry, 1989. "Import substitution," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 30, pages 1601-1644 Elsevier.
- McGreevey, W., 1990. "Social security in Latin America: issues and options for World Bank," World Bank - Discussion Papers 110, World Bank.
- Summers, Robert & Heston, Alan, 1988. "A New Set of International Comparisons of Real Product and Price Levels Estimates for 130 Countries, 1950-1985," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann & Cecilio Tamarit, 2016.
"Trade Openness and Income: A Tale of Two Regions,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 386-408, March.
- Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmenn D. & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Trade Openness and Income: A Tale of Two Regions," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 226, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Cecilio Tamarit, 2014. "Trade Openness And Income: A Tale Of Two Regions," Working Papers 1409, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Roberto Alvarez & Rodrigo Fuentes, 2003. "Trade Reforms and Manufacturing Industry in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 210, Central Bank of Chile.
- Alvaro Forteza & Rossana Patrón, 2003. "Trade Liberalisation with Costly Adjustment," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 6, pages 95-125, May.
- Hester, Annette & Beaulieu, Eugene, 2000. "Trade Agreements in the Americas: Regionalism Converging to Globalization: Technical Annex," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-14.
- Berry, Albert, 1995. "The Social Challenge of the New Economic Era in Latin America," 1995: Economic Integration in the Western Hemisphere Symposium, June 7-9, 1995, San Jose, Costa Rica 50818, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Alam, Ila M Semenick & Morrison, Andrew R, 2000. "Trade Reform Dynamics and Technical Efficiency: The Peruvian Experience," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 309-330, May.
- Perez-Aleman, Paola, 2000. "Learning, Adjustment and Economic Development: Transforming Firms, The State and Associations in Chile," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2006. "Chile's Economic Growth," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 43(127), pages 5-48.
- Fernandes, Ana M., 2007.
"Trade policy, trade volumes and plant-level productivity in Colombian manufacturing industries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 52-71, March.
- Ana Fernandes, 2002. "Trade Policy, Trade Volumes and Plant-Level Productivity in Colombian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 847, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Fernandes, Ana M., 2003. "Trade policy, trade volumes, and plant-level productivity in Colombian manufacturing industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3064, The World Bank.
- Hester, Annette & Beaulieu, Eugene, 2000. "Trade Agreements in the Americas: Regionalism Converging to Globalization," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-15.
- Madani, Dorsati H., 2001. "South-South regional integration and industrial growth : the case of the Andean Pact," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2614, The World Bank.
- Tena Junguito, Antonio & Restrepo-Estrada, Maria Isabel, 2016. "The roots of regional trade in the Americas 1870 to 1950," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 23304, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Ros, Jaime & Draisma, Joost & Lustig, Nora & Kate, Adriaan Ten, 1996. "Prospects for growth and the environment in Mexico in the 1990s," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 307-324, February.
- Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1994.
"The evolution of trade treaties and trade creation : lessons for Latin America,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1371, The World Bank.
- Sarath Rajapatirana, 1995. "The Evolution of Trade Treaties and Trade Creation: Lessons for Latin America," Reports _005, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
- Czarnecka-Gallas Marta, 2015. "The Institutional and External Factors Behind the Switch of a Country’s Economic Growth Strategy. The Case of the Brazilian Economic Policy," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 45(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Nigel Nagarajan, 1998. "MERCOSUR and Trade Diversion: What Do The Import Figures Tell Us?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 129, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Madani, Dorsati H., 2001. "Regional integration and industrial growth among developing countries - the case of three ASEAN members," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2697, The World Bank.
- Laird, Sam, 1997. "MERCOSUR: Objectives and achievements," WTO Staff Working Papers TPRD-97-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Laird, Sam, 1997. "WTO rules and good practice on export policy," WTO Staff Working Papers TPRD-97-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Arbache, Jorge Saba, 2004. "Do Structural Reforms always Succeed? Lessons from Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .