From Stabilization to Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1985. "Trade reform, aggregate investment and capital flight : On credibility and the value of information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 369-372.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1988. "Notes on Credibility and Stabilization," NBER Working Papers 2790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nina Dodig & Hansjorg Herr, 2014.
"Previous financial crises leading to stagnation – selected case studies,"
wpaper24, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Dodig, Nina & Herr, Hansjörg, 2014. "Previous financial crises leading to stagnation: Selected case studies," IPE Working Papers 33/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Culagovski, Jorge & Gabor, Victor & Germany, Maria Cristina & Humphreys, Charles P., 1991. "African financing needs in the 1990s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 764, The World Bank.
- Pastor, Manuel Jr. & Conroy, Michael E., 1995. "Distributional implications of macroeconomic policy: Theory and applications to El Salvador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 2117-2131, December.
- Solimano, Andres, 1991. "Inflation and growth in the transition from socialism : the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 659, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1994. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 4772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lopez, Ramon, 1991. "Microeconomic distortions : static losses and their effect on the efficiency of investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 665, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1995. "Why are Saving Rates so Different Across Countries?: An International Comparative Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .