Social security in Latin America: issues and options for World Bank
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1998. "The Chilean Pension Reform: A Pioneering Program," NBER Chapters,in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 33-62 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- -, 1994. "Sistema de pensiones en América Latina: diagnóstico y alternativas de reforma, volumen 3: El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Paraguay, Trinidad y Tabago," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 30234, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Nicholas Barr, 1993. "Income transfers in Russia: Problems and some policy directions 1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(3), pages 317-344, September.
- Barr, Nicholas, 1993. "Income transfers in Russia : problems and some policy directions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 289, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1994. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 4772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1996. "Public Sector Deficits and Macroeconomic Stability in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 5407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1995. "Public sector deficits and macroeconomic stability in developing economies," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 307-373.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement ; efficiency ; investments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .