Social security in Latin America: issues and options for World Bank
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1998. "The Chilean Pension Reform: A Pioneering Program," NBER Chapters,in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 33-62 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- -, 1994. "Sistema de pensiones en América Latina: diagnóstico y alternativas de reforma, volumen 3: El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Paraguay, Trinidad y Tabago," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 30234, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Nicholas Barr, 1993. "Income transfers in Russia: Problems and some policy directions 1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(3), pages 317-344, September.
- Barr, Nicholas, 1993. "Income transfers in Russia : problems and some policy directions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 289, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1994. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 4772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1996. "Public Sector Deficits and Macroeconomic Stability in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 5407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1995. "Public sector deficits and macroeconomic stability in developing economies," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 307-373.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement ; efficiency ; investments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.