Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1997. "Institutions for Monetary Stability," NBER Chapters,in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 307-334 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2009. "Polarisation, Populism and Hyperinflation[s]: Some Evidence from Latin America," Working Papers 200921, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Malaga Butron, Guillermo Roberto Tomas, 2008. "Wages, efficiency and labor market regulation in an inflationary environment," Textos para discussão 13, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Hodler, Roland & Loertscher, Simon & Rohner, Dominic, 2010.
"Inefficient policies and incumbency advantage,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 761-767, October.
- Roland Hodler & Simon Loertscher & Dominic Rohner, 2007. "Inefficient Policies and Incumbency Advantage," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 996, The University of Melbourne.
- Hodler, R. & Loertscher , S. & Rohner, D., 2007. "Inefficient Policies and Incumbency Advantage," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0738, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sebastian Miller, 2011.
"Why Do Populist-Outsiders Get Elected? A Model of Strategic Populists,"
Research Department Publications
4716, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastián J. Miller, 2011. "Why Do Populist-Outsiders Get Elected?: A Model of Strategic Populists," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3102, Inter-American Development Bank.
- ISMIHAN Mustafa & METIN-OZCAN Kivilcim & TANSEL Aysit, "undated".
"Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth: The Case of Turkey 1963-1999,"
- Mustafa Ismihan & Aysit Tansel & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan, 2002. "Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth : The Case of Turkey 1963-1999," Working Papers 0205, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Kivilcim Metin-Özcan & Aysit Tansel, 2002. "Macroeconomic instability, capital accumulation and growth: The case of Turkey 1963-1999," ERC Working Papers 0204, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2002.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan & Aysit Tansel, 2002. "Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth: The Case of Turkey 1963-1999," Working Papers 0209, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Mar 2002.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2012.
"Democracy, populism and hyperinflation: some evidence from Latin America,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 311-332, December.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2010. "Democracy, Populism and Hyperinflation(s): Some Evidence from Latin America," Working Papers 169, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2009. "Macroeconomic of populism in Iran," MPRA Paper 15546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali, Amjad & Ur Rehman, Hafeez, 2015.
"Macroeconomic Instability and Its Impact on Gross Domestic Product: An Empirical Analysis of Pakistan,"
71037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali, Amjad & Ur Rehman, Hafeez, 2015. "Macroeconomic Instability and Its Impact on Gross Domestic Product: An Empirical Analysis of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 82496, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Sebastian Edwards & Daniel Lederman, 1998. "The Political Economy of Unilateral Trade Liberalization: The Case of Chile," NBER Working Papers 6510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1994. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 4772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2010. "Democracy, Populism and Hyperinflation[s]: Evidence from Latin America," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 47, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards & Alejandra Cox Edwards, 2000.
"Economic reforms and labour markets: policy issues and lessons from Chile,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 181-230, April.
- Sebastian Edwards & Alejandra Cox Edwards, 2000. "Economic Reforms and Labor Markets: Policy Issues and Lessons from Chile," NBER Working Papers 7646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan, 1991. "Lessons from the heterodox stabilization programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 671, The World Bank.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 2003. "Financial instability in Latin America," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1095-1106, December.
- Coomes, Oliver T., 1996. "State credit programs and the peasantry under populist regimes: Lessons from the APRA experience in the Peruvian Amazon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1333-1346, August.
- Nohra Rey de Marulanda & Julio Guzmán, 2003. "Inequidad, desarrollo humano y política social: Importancia de las "Condiciones Iniciales"," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 10598, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:32:y:1990:i:2:p:247-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.