What Allotment and Subcontracting in Procurement Bidding
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marechal, Francois & Morand, Pierre-Henri, 2003.
"Pre vs. post-award subcontracting plans in procurement bidding,"
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 23-30, October.
- François Marechal & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2003. "Pre vs. post-award subcontracting plans in procurement bidding," Post-Print hal-01313424, HAL.
- François Marechal & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2003. "Pre vs. post-award subcontracting plans in procurement bidding," Post-Print hal-01313446, HAL.
- Krishna, Vijay, 2009. "Auction Theory," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 2, number 9780123745071.
- Kawasaki, Seiichi & McMillan, John, 1987. "The design of contracts: Evidence from Japanese subcontracting," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 327-349, September.
- Pierre-Henri Morand, 2003. "SMEs and public procurement policy," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 8(3), pages 301-318, October.
- Klemperer, Paul, 1999.
" Auction Theory: A Guide to the Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 227-286, July.
- Paul Klemperer, 1999. "Auction Theory: A Guide to the Literature," Microeconomics 9903002, EconWPA.
- Klemperer, P., 1999. "Auction Theory: a Guide to the Literature," Economics Papers 1999-w12, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Klemperer, Paul, 1999. "Auction Theory: a Guide to the Literature," CEPR Discussion Papers 2163, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yun, Mikyung, 1999. "Subcontracting relations in the Korean automotive industry: risk sharing and technological capability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 81-108, January.
More about this item
Keywordsallotment; subcontracting; procurement; bidding;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lau:crdeep:04.06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaëlle Sarda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deelsch.html .