SMEs and public procurement policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Bagnoli & Barton L. Lipman, 1989. "Provision of Public Goods: Fully Implementing the Core through Private Contributions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 583-601.
- Jeffrey S. Banks & Charles R. Plott & David P. Porter, 1988. "An Experimental Analysis of Unanimity in Public Goods Provision Mechanisms," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 301-322.
- Danziger, Leif & Schnytzer, Adi, 1991. "Implementing the Lindahl voluntary-exchange mechanism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 55-64, April.
- Varian, Hal R., 1994. "Sequential contributions to public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1980. "Experiments with a Decentralized Mechanism for Public Good Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 584-599, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edquist , Charles & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia , Jon Mikel, 2012. "Why Pre-Commercial Procurement is notInnovation Procurement," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9477-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- François MARÉCHAL & Pierre-Henri MORAND, 2004. "What Allotment and Subcontracting in Procurement Bidding," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jelena Budak & Edo Rajh, 2014. "The Public Procurement System: A Business Sector Perspective," Working Papers 1401, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions; SMEs; procurement; discrimination; moral hazard;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:8:y:2003:i:3:p:301-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .