SMEs and public procurement policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick GIANFALDONI & Pierre-Henri MORAND, 2015.
"Incentives, Procurement and Regulation of Work Integration Social Enterprises in France: Old Ideas for New Firms?,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(2), pages 199-219, June.
- Patrick Gianfaldoni & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2015. "Incentives, Procurement And Regulation Of Work Integration Social Enterprises In France: Old Ideas For New Firms?," Post-Print hal-01313432, HAL.
- Patrick Gianfaldoni & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2015. "Incentives, Procurement and Regulation of Work IntegrationSocial Enterprises in France: Old Ideas for New Firms?," Post-Print hal-01313408, HAL.
- Edquist , Charles & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia , Jon Mikel, 2012. "Why Pre-Commercial Procurement is notInnovation Procurement," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9477-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- François MARÉCHAL & Pierre-Henri MORAND, 2004. "What Allotment and Subcontracting in Procurement Bidding," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jelena Budak & Edo Rajh, 2014. "The Public Procurement System: A Business Sector Perspective," Working Papers 1401, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions; SMEs; procurement; discrimination; moral hazard;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:8:y:2003:i:3:p:301-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .