Tariff and FDI Liberalization: What to Expect from China's Entry into the WTO?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof & Andrew K. Rose & Janet L. Yellen & Helga Hessenius, 1991. "East Germany in from the Cold: The Economic Aftermath of Currency Union," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 1-106.
- Loren Brandt & Xiaodong Zhu, 2000. "Redistribution in a Decentralized Economy: Growth and Inflation in China under Reform," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(2), pages 422-451, April.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Wen Hai & Wing T. Woo & Shunli Yao, "undated".
"The U.S.-China Bilateral Trade Balance: It'S Size And Determinants,"
Department of Economics
98-09, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Wing Thye Woo & Robert Feenstra & Wen Hai & Shunli Yao, 2003. "The U.S.-China Bilateral Trade Balance: It'S Size And Determinants," Working Papers 989, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Wen Hai & Wing T. Woo & Shunli Yao, 1998. "The US-China Bilateral Trade Balance: Its Size and Determinants," NBER Working Papers 6598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Terrie Walmsley, 2005. "Impact of China's WTO Accession on East Asia," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(2), pages 261-277, April.
- Claustre Bajona & Tianshu Chu, 2010.
"Reforming State Owned Enterprises in China: Effects of WTO Accession,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(4), pages 800-823, October.
- Claustra Bajona & Tianshu Chu, 2009. "Data Appendix to "Reforming the State-Owned Enterprises in China: Effects of WTO Accession"," Technical Appendices 06-12, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Sebastián Claro, 2002. "On the Costs and Effectiveness of Tarjeting State Employment: Germany in the 1990s and China in the 2000s," Documentos de Trabajo 218, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
More about this item
KeywordsTrade liberalization; technology transfers; China; WTO;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .