The US-China Bilateral Trade Balance: Its Size and Determinants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert C. Feenstra & Wen Hai & Wing T. Woo & Shunli Yao, "undated". "The U.S.-China Bilateral Trade Balance: It'S Size And Determinants," Department of Economics 98-09, California Davis - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- K. C. Fung, 1998.
"Accounting for Chinese Trade: Some National and Regional Considerations,"
NBER Chapters,in: Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting, pages 173-204
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K.C. Fung, 1996. "Accounting for Chinese Trade: Some National and Regional Considerations," NBER Working Papers 5595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liu, Liang-Yn & Woo, Wing Thye, 1994.
"Saving Behaviour under Imperfect Financial Markets and the Current Account Consequences,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 512-527, May.
- Liu, L.Y. & Woo, W.T., 1992. "Saving Behaviour Under Imperfect Financial Markets and the Current Account Consequences," Papers 413, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Sheffrin, Steven M. & Woo, Wing Thye, 1990.
"Present value tests of an intertemporal model of the current account,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 237-253, November.
- Sheffrin, S.M. & Woo, W.T., 1989. "Present Value Tests Of An Intertemporal Model Of The Current Account," Papers 61, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Zhi & Gehlhar, Mark & Yao, Shunli, 2010. "A globally consistent framework for reliability-based trade statistics reconciliation in the presence of an entrepôt," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 161-189, March.
- Ping HUA, 2004. "Compétitivité-prix des exportations chinoises sur les marchés des pays industrialisés," Working Papers 200417, CERDI.
- Alyson Ma, 2006. "Export Spillovers to Chinese Firms: Evidence from Provincial Data," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 127-149.
- Fernald, John & Edison, Hali & Loungani, Prakash, 1999. "Was China the first domino? Assessing links between China and other Asian economies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 515-535, August.
- Shunli Yao, 2007. "Chinese agricultural reform, the World Trade Organization and preferential trade negotiations," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Studies in Trade and Investment - AGRICULTURAL TRADE - PLANTING THE SEEDS OF REGIONAL LIBERALIZATION IN ASIA, volume 60, pages 187-210 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Yunfeng, Yan & Laike, Yang, 2010. "China's foreign trade and climate change: A case study of CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 350-356, January.
- Shaar, Karam & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2016. "US-China trade: Who is telling the truth?," Working Paper Series 5146, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- WEI, Shang-Jin & Liu, Ligang & Wang, Zhi & Woo, Wing T., 2000. "The China money puzzle: will devaluation of the yuan help or hurt the Hong Kong dollar?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 171-188, December.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Alyson C. Ma, 2010.
"Please Pass the Catch-Up: The Relative Performance of Chinese and Foreign Firms in Chinese Exports,"
NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 475-509
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Blonigen & Alyson Ma, 2007. "Please Pass the Catch-up The Relative Performance of Chinese and Foreign Firms in Chinese Exports," NBER Working Papers 13376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine Co & Patricia Euzent & Thomas Martin, 2004. "The export effect of immigration into the USA," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 573-583.
- Li, You & Hewitt, C.N., 2008. "The effect of trade between China and the UK on national and global carbon dioxide emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1907-1914, June.
- de Sousa, José & Poncet, Sandra, 2011.
"How are wages set in Beijing?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 9-19, January.
- José De Sousa & Sandra Poncet, 2007. "How are Wages set in Beijing?," Working Papers 2007-13, CEPII research center.
- José De Sousa & Sandra Poncet, 2011. "How are wages set in Beijing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633752, HAL.
- Hering, Laura & Poncet, Sandra, 2009.
"The impact of economic geography on wages: Disentangling the channels of influence,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2008. "The Impact of Economic Geography on Wages: Disentangling the Channels of Influence," Working Papers 2008-20, CEPII research center.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2009. "The impact of economic geography on wages: Disentangling the channels of influence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633816, HAL.
- Ferrantino, Michael J. & Liu, Xuepeng & Wang, Zhi, 2012. "Evasion behaviors of exporters and importers: Evidence from the U.S.–China trade data discrepancy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 141-157.
- William MILBERG, 2004. "The changing structure of trade linked to global production systems: What are the policy implications?," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 143(1-2), pages 45-90, March.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:12:y:2007:i:1:p:76-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paweł Młodkowski, 2009. "Poland’s Bilateral Foreign Trade Balances in 1993–2006," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 3(2), June.
- San Sau Fung & Marc Klau & Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2006. "Estimation of Asian effective exchange rates: a technical note," BIS Working Papers 217, Bank for International Settlements.
- Zhi Wang & Mark Gehlhar & Shunli Yao, 2007. "A Globally Consistent Framework for Reliability-based Trade Statistics Reconciliation in the Presence of an EntrepÃƒÂ´t," Trade Working Papers 22715, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2010.
"Market Access and Individual Wages: Evidence from China,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(1), pages 145-159, February.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2010. "Market access and individual wages: evidence from China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633785, HAL.
- Hui, George W.L & Hui, Yer Van & Zhang, Anming, 2004. "Analyzing China's air cargo flows and data," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 125-135.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.