Was China the first domino? Assessing links between China and other Asian economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marcus Noland & Li-Gang Liu & Sherman Robinson, 1998.
"Global Economic Effects of the Asian Currency Devaluations,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa56, January.
- Marcus Noland & Li-Gang Liu & Sherman Robinson, 1998. "Global Economic Effects of the Asian Currency Devaluations," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa56, February.
- Marc G Quintyn & Bernard J Laurens & Hassanali Mehran & Tom Nordman, 1996. "Monetary and Exchange System Reforms in China; An Experiment in Gradualism," IMF Occasional Papers 141, International Monetary Fund.
- Wing Thye Woo & Robert Feenstra & Wen Hai & Shunli Yao, 2003.
"The U.S.-China Bilateral Trade Balance: It'S Size And Determinants,"
989, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Wen Hai & Wing T. Woo & Shunli Yao, 1998. "The US-China Bilateral Trade Balance: Its Size and Determinants," NBER Working Papers 6598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Wen Hai & Wing T. Woo & Shunli Yao, . "The U.S.-China Bilateral Trade Balance: It'S Size And Determinants," Department of Economics 98-09, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Kasa, Kenneth & Huh, Chan, 2001.
"A Dynamic Model of Export Competition, Policy Coordination, and Simultaneous Currency Collapse,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 68-80, February.
- Chan Huh & Kenneth Kasa, 1997. "A dynamic model of export competition, policy coordination and simultaneous currency collapse," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 97-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- K.C. Fung, 1996.
"Accounting for Chinese Trade: Some National and Regional Considerations,"
NBER Working Papers
5595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. C. Fung, 1998. "Accounting for Chinese Trade: Some National and Regional Considerations," NBER Chapters, in: Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting, pages 173-204 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loungani, Prakash, 1996. "Macroeconomic effects of labor reallocation A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 117-124, June.
- Chan, K. Hung & Chow, Lynne, 1997. "An empirical study of tax audits in China on international transfer pricing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 83-112, May.
- David Burton & Wanda S Tseng & Kalpana Kochhar & Hoe Ee Khor & Dubravko Mihaljek, 1994. "Economic Reform in China; A New Phase," IMF Occasional Papers 114, International Monetary Fund.
- Li-Gang Liu & Marcus Noland & Sherman Robinson & Zhi Wang, 1998. "Asian Competitive Devaluations," Working Paper Series wp98-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- John G. Fernald & Oliver D. Babson, 1999. "Why has China survived the Asian crisis so well? What risks remain?," International Finance Discussion Papers 633, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anuradha Dayal-Gulati & Valerie Cerra, 1999. "China's Trade Flows; Changing Price Sensitivies and the Reform Process," IMF Working Papers 99/1, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:18:y:1999:i:4:p:515-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.