FDI and the Opening Up of China's Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 113, rue de Grenelle, 75700 Paris SP07|
Phone: 33 01 53 68 55 00
Fax: 33 01 53 68 55 01
Web page: http://www.cepii.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel H. Rosen, 1999. "Behind the Open Door: Foreign Enterprises in the Chinese Marketplace," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 23, 03.
- Chen Chunlai, 1997. "The Evolution and Main Features of China's Foreign Direct Investment Policies," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1997-15, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Wu, Yanrui, 2000. "Measuring the performance of foreign direct investment: a case study of China," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 143-150, February.
- Broadman, Harry G. & Xiaolun Sun, 1997. "The distribution of foreign direct investment in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1720, The World Bank.
- John G. Fernald & Oliver D. Babson, 1999. "Why has China survived the Asian crisis so well? What risks remain?," International Finance Discussion Papers 633, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment in China: Sources and Consequences," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Deregulation and Integration in East Asia, NBER-EASE Volume 5, pages 77-105 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen Chunlai, 1997. "Comparison of Investment Behaviour of Source Countries in China," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1997-14, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Harry G. Broadman & Xiaolun Sun, 1997. "The Distribution of Foreign Direct Investment in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 339-361, 05.
- Frédéric Busson & Pierre Villa, 1994. "Croissance et spécialisation," Working Papers 1994-12, CEPII research center.
- Li-Gang Liu & Marcus Noland & Sherman Robinson & Zhi Wang, 1998. "Asian Competitive Devaluations," Working Paper Series wp98-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Françoise Lemoine, 1999. "Les délocalisations au cœur de l'expansion du commerce extérieur chinois," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 326(1), pages 53-70.
- Haishun Sun & Phillip Hone & Hristos Doucouliago, 1999. "Economic openness and technical efficiency: A case study of Chinese manufacturing industries," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(3), pages 615-636, November.
- Harrold, P. & Lall, R., 1993. "China: Reform and Development in 1992-93," World Bank - Discussion Papers 215, World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2000-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.