Working Paper 16-05 - Déterminants de la localisation internationale, avec application aux secteurs Agoria
[Working Paper 16-05 - Determinanten van internationale lokalisatie, met toepassing op de Agoriabranches]
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||29 Sep 2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avenue des Arts, 47-49, B-1000 Bruxelles|
Phone: (32) 02/507.73.11
Fax: (32) 02/507.73.73
Web page: http://www.plan.be
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alfaro, Laura & Chanda, Areendam & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sayek, Selin, 2004.
"FDI and economic growth: the role of local financial markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 89-112, October.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Laura Alfaro & Selin Sayek & Areendam Chanda, 2002. "FDI and Economic Growth: The Role of Local Financial Markets," Macroeconomics 0212007, EconWPA.
- Sascha O. Becker & Karolina Ekholm & Robert Jäckle & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2005. "Location Choice and Employment Decisions: A Comparison of German and Swedish Multinationals," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(4), pages 693-731, December.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 2004. "Les politiques de science et technologie et l'objectif de Lisbonne," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 69-86.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2004. "Les politiques de science et technologie et l’objectif de Lisbonne," Working Papers CEB 04-011.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bernhard Klaus Michel, 2005. "Working Paper 07-05 - Trends in export market shares between 1991 and 2001 : An international comparison with a focus on the Belgium-Luxembourg Economic Union," Working Papers 0507, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- V. N. Balasubramanyam & M. Salisu & David Sapsford, 1999. "Foreign direct investment as an engine of growth," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 27-40.
- Disdier, Anne-Celia & Mayer, Thierry, 2004. "How different is Eastern Europe? Structure and determinants of location choices by French firms in Eastern and Western Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 280-296, June.
- Anne-Celia Disdier & Thierry Mayer, 2003. "How Different is Eastern Europe? Structure and Determinants of Location Choices by French Firms in Eastern and Western Europe," Working Papers 2003-13, CEPII research center.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Thierry Mayer, 2004. "How Different is Eastern Europe? Structure and determinants of location choices by French firms in Eastern and Western Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00268769, HAL.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Davide Castellani, 2003. "Investments Abroad and Performance at Home Evidence from Italian Multinationals," Development Working Papers 180, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Castellani, Davide, 2004. "Investments Abroad and Performance at Home: Evidence from Italian Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 4284, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernadette Biatour, 2004. "Working Paper 15-04 - La R&D et l'innovation en Belgique : diagnostic sectoriel," Working Papers 0415, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Pennings, Enrico & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2000. "The Choice and Timing of Foreign Market Entry under Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 2470, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998. "How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2004. "Les politiques de sciences et technologie et l'objectif de Lisbonne: Science and technology policies and the Lisbon objectives," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6241, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Micheline Lambrecht & Dominique Simonis, 2001. "Working Paper 07-01 - Some Economic Implications of Eastern EU Enlargement for Belgium," Working Papers 0107, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Françoise Lemoine, 2000. "FDI and the Opening Up of China's Economy," Working Papers 2000-11, CEPII research center.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Amina Lahrèche-Revil & Lionel Fontagné, 2003. "Tax Competition and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 2003-17, CEPII research center.
- K.H. Midelfart & H.G. Overman & S.J. Redding & A.J. Venables, 2000. "The location of European industry," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 142, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:0516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.