Foreign Direct Investment in China: Sources and Consequences
In: Financial Deregulation and Integration in East Asia, NBER-EASE Volume 5
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8559.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8559||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1995. "The Open Door Policy and China's Rapid Growth: Evidence from City-Level Data," NBER Chapters, in: Growth Theories in Light of the East Asian Experience, NBER-EASE Volume 4, pages 73-104 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein, 1994.
"The Effects of Outbound Foreign Direct Investment on the Domestic Capital Stock,"
NBER Working Papers
4668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 1995. "The Effects of Outbound Foreign Direct Investment on the Domestic Capital Stock," NBER Chapters, in: The Effects of Taxation on Multinational Corporations, pages 43-66 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 92-96, May.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1994.
"Outward Direct Investment and the U.S. Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
4691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1993. "Love and hate: state and non-state firms in transition economies," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 93-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1993. "Introduction to "Foreign Direct Investment"," NBER Chapters, in: Foreign Direct Investment, pages 1-12 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey & James R. Hines Jr. & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1995. "Home-Country Effects of Outward Direct Investment," NBER Chapters, in: Taxing Multinational Corporations, pages 7-12 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas R. Lardy, 1994. "China in the World Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 24, January.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1993. "Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number froo93-1.
- J. Mahender Reddy, 1994. "United States Investment in India," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 45, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.