Using Land to Promote Urban Economic Growth in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhihua Zhang & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2003. "The System of Equalization Transfers in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0312, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, March.
- Fulong Wu, 2002. "Sociospatial differentiation in urban China: evidence from Shanghai's real estate markets," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(9), pages 1591-1615, September.
- Demurger, Sylvie, 2001. "Infrastructure Development and Economic Growth: An Explanation for Regional Disparities in China?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 95-117, March.
- Li, Hongbin & Zhou, Li-An, 2005. "Political turnover and economic performance: the incentive role of personnel control in China," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1743-1762, September.
- F Wu, 1998. "Polycentric urban development and land-use change in a transitional economy: the case of Guangzhou," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(6), pages 1077-1100, June.
- F Wu, 1998. "Polycentric Urban Development and Land-Use Change in a Transitional Economy: The Case of Guangzhou," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(6), pages 1077-1100, June.
- Yuming Fu & Tsur Somerville & Mengdi Gu & Tongcheng Huang, 1999. "Land Use Rights, Government Land Supply, and the Pattern of Redevelopment in Shanghai," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 2(1), pages 49-78.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nancy H. Chau & Weiwen Zhang, 2011.
"Harnessing the Forces of Urban Expansion: The Public Economics of Farmland Development Allowances,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(3), pages 488-507.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Zhang, Weiwen, 2010. "Harnessing the Forces of Urban Expansion –The Public Economics of Farmland Development Allowence," Working Papers 126964, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Zhang, Weiwen, 2011. "Harnessing the Forces of Urban Expansion - The Public Economics of Farmland Development Allowance," Discussion Papers 99416, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Zhang, Li & Xu, Xianxiang, 2016. "Land Policy and Urbanization in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 614, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umdrwp:36748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumdus.html .