Land Use Rights, Government Land Supply, and the Pattern of Redevelopment in Shanghai
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng, Juan & Lichtenberg, Erik & Ding, Chengri, 2015.
"Balancing act: Economic incentives, administrative restrictions, and urban land expansion in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 184-197.
- Feng, Juan & Lichtenberg, Erik & Ding, Chengri, 2013. "Balancing Act: Economic Incentives, Administrative Restrictions, And Urban Land Expansion In China," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149669, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Ding, Chengri, 2009.
"Local officials as land developers: Urban spatial expansion in China,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 57-64, July.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Ding, Chengri, 2008. "Local Officials as Land Developers: Urban Spatial Expansion in China," Working Papers 6834, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ding, Chengri & Lichtenberg, Erik, 2008. "Using Land to Promote Urban Economic Growth in China," Working Papers 36748, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Fu, Yuming & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2001. "Site Density Restrictions: Measurement and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 404-423, March.
- Zheng, Siqi & Fu, Yuming & Liu, Hongyu, 2006. "Housing-choice hindrances and urban spatial structure: Evidence from matched location and location-preference data in Chinese cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 535-557, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutions; Land Market; Economic Transition; Urban Redevelopment; Shanghai;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:02:n:01:1999:p:49-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.