ASEAN in a Regional Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jeffrey Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 1996. "ASEAN in a regional perspective," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 96-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Wei, Shang-Jin, 1996. "ASEAN in a Regional Perspective," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt7g38z09z, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Wei, Shang-Jin, 1996. "ASEAN in a Regional Perspective," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233438, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1997. "Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 72.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
- Hiro Lee & David Roland-Holst, 1993. "International Trade and the Transfer of Environmental Costs and Benefits," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 91, OECD Publishing.
- Arvind Panagariya, 1994. "East Asia and the New Regionalism in World Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(6), pages 817-839, November.
- Raymond Vernon, 1966. "International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 190-207.
- Colin Kirkpatrick, 1994. "Regionalisation, Regionalism and East Asian Economic Cooperation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 191-202, March.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 1985. "Japanese and American Direct Investment in Asia : A Comparative Analysis," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 26(1), pages 1-35, June.
- Tom Jackson, 1991. "A game model of ASEAN trade liberalization," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 237-254, October.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. (ed.), 1997. "The Regionalization of the World Economy," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226259956.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yin‐Wong Cheung & Jakob de Haan & Xingwang Qian & Shu Yu, 2012. "China's Outward Direct Investment in Africa," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 201-220, May.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 691-751.
- Manchin, Miriam & Pelkmans-Balaoing, Annette O., 2008.
"Clothes without an Emperor: Analysis of the preferential tariffs in ASEAN,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 213-223, June.
- Miriam Manchin & Annette O. Pelkmans-Balaoing, 2007. "Clothes without an Emperor: Analysis of the Preferential Tariffs in ASEAN," Development Working Papers 223, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Stacie Beck & Alexis Chaves, 2011. "The Impacts of Various Taxes on Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 11-18, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 170-192.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Amina Lahrèche-Revil, 2003. "Trade Linkages and Exchange Rates in Asia: The Role of China," Working Papers 2003-21, CEPII research center.
- Céline Carrère & Maurice Schiff, 2005.
"On the Geography of Trade. Distance is Alive and Well,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(6), pages 1249-1274.
- Céline CARRERE & Maurice SCHIFF, 2004. "On the Geography of Trade: Distance is Alive and Well," Working Papers 200423, CERDI.
- Carrere, Celine & Schiff, Maurice, 2004. "On the geography of trade : distance is alive and well," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3206, The World Bank.
- Foroutan, Faezeh, 1998. "Does membership in a regional preferential trade arrangement make a country more or less protectionist?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1898, The World Bank.
- Amina Lahrèche-Révil & Juliette Milgram, 2006. "Exchange-rate policies and trade in the MENA countries," ThE Papers 06/07, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Diwan, Ishac & Hoekman, Bernard, 1999. "Competition, Complementarity and Contagion in East Asia," CEPR Discussion Papers 2112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Xingwang Qian, 2009. "The Empirics of China's Outward Direct Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2621, CESifo Group Munich.
- Diaz-Bautista, Alejandro, 2002. "The role of telecommunications infrastructure and human capital: Mexico´s economic growth and convergence," ERSA conference papers ersa02p102, European Regional Science Association.
- Ghosh, Sucharita & Yamarik, Steven, 2004. "Are regional trading arrangements trade creating?: An application of extreme bounds analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 369-395, July.
- Norman Loayza & Humberto Lopez & Angel Ubide, 1999. "Comovement and Macroeconomic Interdependence: Evidence for Latin America, East Asia, and Europe," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 60, Central Bank of Chile.
- Marián Dinga & Vilma Dingová, 2011. "Currency Union and Investment Flows: Estimating the Euro Effect on FDI," Working Papers IES 2011/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Misa OKABE, 2015. "Impact of Free Trade Agreements on Trade in East Asia," Working Papers DP-2015-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Timothy Bond, 1998. "Capital Flows to Asia: The Role of Monetary Policy," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 165-182, January.
More about this item
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucb:calbcd:c96-074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debrkus.html .