Finance and Firm Export in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyreau-Debray, Genevieve & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2004.
"Pitfalls of a State-Dominated Financial System: The Case of China,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4471, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Genevieve Boyreau-Debray & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Pitfalls of a State-Dominated Financial System: The Case of China," NBER Working Papers 11214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Françoise Lemoine, 2000. "FDI and the Opening Up of China's Economy," Working Papers 2000-11, CEPII research center.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, March.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni, 2017. "“Glocal” ties: banking development and SEs’ export entry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 999-1020, April.
- Du, Jun & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2016. "Subsidies, rent seeking and performance: Being young, small or private in China," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 22-38.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0195-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Franco, Chiara, 2013. "Exports and FDI motivations: Empirical evidence from U.S. foreign subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 47-62.
- Yasuyuki Todo & Tomohiko Inui & Yuan Yuan, 2014.
"Effects of Privatization on Exporting Decisions: Firm-level Evidence from Chinese State-owned Enterprises,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 56(4), pages 536-555, December.
- TODO Yasuyuki & INUI Tomohiko & YUAN Yuan, 2012. "Effects of Privatization on Exporting Decisions: Firm-level evidence from Chinese state-owned enterprises," Discussion papers 12015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2013.
"Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia,"
ADBI Working Papers
410, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013. "Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia," Trade Working Papers 23395, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013. "Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 23395, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Natasha Agarwal & Chris Milner & Alejandro Riaño, "undated". "Credit Constraints and FDI Spillovers in China," Discussion Papers 11/21, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Jun Du & Sourafel Girma, 2009.
"The Effects of Foreign Acquisition on Domestic and Export Markets Dynamics in China,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 164-177, January.
- Jun Du & Sourafel Girma, "undated". "The Effects of Foreign Acquisition on Domestic and Export Markets Dynamics in China," Discussion Papers 08/04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Do Exporting Firms in the People’s Republic of China Innovate?," ADBI Working Papers 365, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Damien Cubizol, 2017. "Transition and capital misallocation: the Chinese case," Working Papers halshs-01176919, HAL.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:11:p:2328-2353 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Brunow & Luise Grünwald, 2014.
"Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment of German establishments,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2014008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Brunow, Stephan & Grünwald, Luise, 2015. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment for German establishments," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113182, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Brunow, Stephan & Grünwald, Luise, 2015. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity : an empirical assessment for German establishments," IAB Discussion Paper 201503, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Jun Du & Yama Temouri, 2015. "High-growth firms and productivity: evidence from the United Kingdom," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 123-143, January.
- Agarwal, Natasha & Milner, Chris & Riaño, Alejandro, 2014.
"Credit constraints and spillovers from foreign firms in China,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 261-275.
- Natasha Agarwal & Chris Milner & Alejandro Riano, 2014. "Credit Constraints and Spillovers from Foreign Firms in China," Discussion Papers 2014/07, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Peter H. Egger & Michaela Kesina, 2014. "Financial Constraints and the Extensive and Intensive Margin of Firm Exports: Panel Data Evidence from China," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 625-639, November.
- Damien Cubizol, 2017. "Rebalancing in China: a taxation approach," Working Papers 1732, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jun Du & Sourafel Girma, 2010. "Red Capitalists: Political Connections and Firm Performance in China," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 530-545, November.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2012. "FDI and firm level export competitiveness in the Indian machinery industry," MPRA Paper 47069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Innovation, learning, and exporting in China: Does R&D or a technology index matter?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 224-233.
- Christian Arndt & Claudia M. Buch & Anselm Mattes, 2009. "Firm-Specific Factor Market Constraints and FDI: Evidence from Germany," Development Working Papers 269, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Patricia Sourdin & Richard Pomfret, 2012. "Trade Facilitation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14596, November.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:88-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "FDI and Innovation as Drivers of Export Behaviour: Firm-level Evidence from East Asia," MERIT Working Papers 061, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Christian Arndt & Claudia Buch & Anselm Mattes, 2009. "Barriers to Internationalization: Firm-Level Evidence from Germany," IAW Discussion Papers 52, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:60:y:2007:i:1:p:37-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.