Provincial Characteristics and Foreign Direct Investment Location Decision within China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julian Donaubauer & Christian Dreger, 2016.
"The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1598, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Donaubauer, Julian & Dreger, Christian, 2016. "The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?," IZA Discussion Papers 10097, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dreger & Julian Donaubauer, 2016. "The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?," Working Papers id:11277, eSocialSciences.
- Cassidy, John F. & Andreosso-O'Callaghan, Bernadette, 2006. "Spatial determinants of Japanese FDI in China," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 512-527, December.
- Jun Du & Sourafel Girma, "undated". "Multinationals, Access to Finance and the Exports of Private Firms in China," Discussion Papers 08/03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert & Phuong Hoa, Nguyen Thi, 2002. "Contribution of foreign direct investment to poverty reduction: The case of Vietnam in the 1990s," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 30, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Normaz Ismail, 2009. "The Determinant of Foreign Direct Investment in ASEAN: A Semi-Gravity Approach," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(3), pages 710-722, October.
- Qi, Chun & Tang, John C.S., 2006. "Foreign direct investment: A genetic algorithm approach," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 143-155, June.
- Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor, 2009.
"International convergence and local divergence,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 527-558, June.
- Cristobal, Adolfo, 2005. "International convergence and local divergence," MPRA Paper 219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor, 2008. "International convergence and local divergence," Working Papers 008-08, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Roberto, Basile, 2004.
"Acquisition versus greenfield investment: the location of foreign manufacturers in Italy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 3-25, January.
- Roberto Basile, 2002. "Acquisition versus greenfield investment: the location of foreign manufacturers in Italy," ISAE Working Papers 27, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Chen, George Shih-Ku, 2009. "Determinants of Taiwanese investment in China: An agglomeration economies-based perspective," MPRA Paper 13894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Yanjing, 2009. "Agglomeration and location of foreign direct investment: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 549-557, September.
- Chen, George Shih-Ku, 2009. "Agglomeration economies and the location of Taiwanese investment in China," MPRA Paper 13896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger, 2009. "What Determines Innovation Activity in Chinese State-owned Enterprises? The Role of Foreign Direct Investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 866-873, April.
- Mataloni Jr., Raymond J., 2011. "The structure of location choice for new U.S. manufacturing investments in Asia-Pacific," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 154-165, April.
- Blanc-Brude, Frédéric & Cookson, Graham & Piesse, Jenifer & Strange, Roger, 2014. "The FDI location decision: Distance and the effects of spatial dependence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 797-810.
- George Shih-Ku Chen, 2009. "Determinants Of Taiwanese Investment In China: An Agglomeration Economies-Based Perspective," Monash Economics Working Papers 01-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Christer Ljungwall & Martin Linde-Rahr, 2005. "Environmental Policy and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in China," Governance Working Papers 22020, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-08-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:cercwp:1997-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitriy Kvasov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceradau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .