International convergence and local divergence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciccone, Antonio, 2002. "Agglomeration effects in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 213-227, February.
- Bentolila, Samuel, 1997. "Sticky labor in Spanish regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 591-598, April.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2001.
"Fifty Years of Regional Inequality in China: A Journey through Revolution, Reform and Openness,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2887, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2001. "Fifty Years Of Regional Inequality In China: A Journey Through Revolution, Reform And Openness," Working Papers 7236, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Martin, Philippe & I.P. Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 1999.
"Growing locations: Industry location in a model of endogenous growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 281-302, February.
- Martin, Philippe & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 1996. "Growing Locations: Industry Location in a Model of Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jian, Tianlun & Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Warner, Andrew M., 1996.
"Trends in regional inequality in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21.
- Jian, T & Sachs, J-D & Warner, A-M, 1995. "Trends in Regional Inequality in China," Papers 518, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Tianlun Jian & Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1996. "Trends in Regional Inequality in China," NBER Working Papers 5412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branstetter, Lee G. & Feenstra, Robert C., 2002.
"Trade and foreign direct investment in China: a political economy approach,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 335-358, December.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Robert C. Feenstra, 1999. "Trade and Foreign Direct Investment in China: A Political Economy Approach," NBER Working Papers 7100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen Chunlai, 1997. "Provincial Characteristics and Foreign Direct Investment Location Decision within China," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1997-16, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Chun-Chung Au & J. Vernon Henderson, 2006. "Are Chinese Cities Too Small?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(3), pages 549-576.
- Rauch, James E., 1999. "Networks versus markets in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 7-35, June.
- Poncet, Sandra, 2006. "Provincial migration dynamics in China: Borders, costs and economic motivations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 385-398, May.
- Faini, Riccardo, 1996. "Increasing returns, migrations and convergence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 121-136, April.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2002. "The effects of integration on regional disparities: Convergence, divergence or both?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 539-567, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tbs:wpaper:08-008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/istsuge.html .