Saving Behaviour Under Imperfect Financial Markets and the Current Account Consequences
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Liu, Liang-Yn & Woo, Wing Thye, 1994. "Saving Behaviour under Imperfect Financial Markets and the Current Account Consequences," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 512-527, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wing Thye Woo, 2007.
"The Challenges of Governance Structure, Trade Disputes and Natural Environment to China's Growth,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 49(4), pages 572-602, December.
- Wing Thye Woo, 2007. "The Challenges of Governance Structure, Trade Disputes and Natural Environment to China's Growth," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0349, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Wen Hai & Wing T. Woo & Shunli Yao, "undated".
"The U.S.-China Bilateral Trade Balance: It'S Size And Determinants,"
Department of Economics
98-09, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Wen Hai & Wing T. Woo & Shunli Yao, 1998. "The US-China Bilateral Trade Balance: Its Size and Determinants," NBER Working Papers 6598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wing Thye Woo & Robert Feenstra & Wen Hai & Shunli Yao, 2003. "The U.S.-China Bilateral Trade Balance: It'S Size And Determinants," Working Papers 989, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Blecker, 1998. "International Capital Mobility, Macroeconomic Imbalances, and the Risk of Global Contraction," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 1998-10, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School, revised Nov 2000.
- Mihail Petkovski & Kjosevski Jordan, 2014. "An Analysis Of Non-Life Insurance Determinants For Selected Countries In Central And South Eastern Europe: A Co-Integration Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 160-178, October.
- Michael Gavin & Ricardo Hausmann & Ernesto Talvi, 1997. "Saving Behavior in Latin America: Overview and Policy Issues," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6204, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Andrus Oks, 2001. "Efficiency Of The Financial Intermediaries And Economic Growth In Ceec," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 8, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Mumtaz Hussain & Oscar Brookins, 2001. "On the determinants of national saving: An extreme-bounds analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(1), pages 150-174, March.
- Javed AHMED & Malik Fahim BASHIR, 2016. "An empirical investigation of banking sector development and economic growth in a panel of selected SAARC countries," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(607), S), pages 65-72, Summer.
- Woo, Wing Thye, 2002. "Some unorthodox thoughts on China's unorthodox financial sector," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 388-393, December.
- Been-Lon Chen & Yeong-Yuh Chiang & Ping Wang, 2000. "Credit Market Imperfections, Financial Activity and Economic Growth," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0020, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Maxwell Fry, 1998. "Savings, Investment, Growth and Financial Distortions in Pacific Asia and Other Developing Areas," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24.
- Markus Brueckner, 2016. "Consumption in Asia," CAMA Working Papers 2016-65, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Wing Thye Woo, 2004. "Les obstacles structurels au contrôle macroéconomique en Chine," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 77(4), pages 225-255.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:238-256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakob B. MADSEN & James B. ANG, 2014. "Finance-Led Growth in the OECD since the 19th century: How Does Financial Development Transmit To Growth?," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1408, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Wing Thye Woo, 2006. "The Structural Nature of Internal and External Imbalances in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1-19.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial market ; information ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldav:413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .