On the Costs and Effectiveness of Tarjeting State Employment: Germany in the 1990s and China in the 2000s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Bach & Dieter Vesper, 2000. "Finanzpolitik und Wiedervereinigung: Bilanz nach 10 Jahren," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 69(2), pages 194-224.
- Felix Fitzroy & Michael Funke, 1998.
"Skills, Wages and Employment in East and West Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 459-467.
- Michael Funke & Felix FitzRoy, 1995. "Skills, Wages, and Employment in East and West Germany," IMF Working Papers 95/4, International Monetary Fund.
- George A. Akerlof & Andrew K. Rose & Janet L. Yellen & Helga Hessenius, 1991. "East Germany in from the Cold: The Economic Aftermath of Currency Union," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 1-106.
- Branstetter, Lee G. & Feenstra, Robert C., 2002.
"Trade and foreign direct investment in China: a political economy approach,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 335-358, December.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Robert C. Feenstra, 1999. "Trade and Foreign Direct Investment in China: A Political Economy Approach," NBER Working Papers 7100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastián Claro, 2002. "Tariff and FDI Liberalization: What to Expect from China's Entry into the WTO?," Documentos de Trabajo 209, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
More about this item
KeywordsIntegration; fiscal transfers; technology gap; Germany; China;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.