Ranking Asymmetric Auctions using the Dispersive Order
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thille, Henry, 2006. "Inventories, market structure, and price volatility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1081-1104, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doni Nicola & Menicucci Domenico, 2013.
"Revenue Comparison in Asymmetric Auctions with Discrete Valuations,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, pages 1-33.
- Nicola Doni & Domenico Menicucci, 2011. "Revenue Comparison in Asymmetric Auctions with Discrete Valuations," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/27, European University Institute.
- Nicola Doni & Domenico Menicucci, 2011. "Revenue Comparison in Asymmetric Auctions with Discrete Valuations," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_08.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Shivangi Chandel & Shubhro Sarkar, 2014. "Revenue non-equivalence in multidimensional procurement auctions under asymmetry," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Hikmet Gunay & Xin Meng & Mark Nagelberg, 2012. "Reserve Price When Bidders are Asymmetric," ISER Discussion Paper 0849, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kirkegaard, René, 2014. "Ranking asymmetric auctions: Filling the gap between a distributional shift and stretch," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 60-69.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric Auctions; Convex Transform Order; Dispersive Order; Multi-dimensional types; Revenue Ranking; Star order.;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gue:guelph:2011-01.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degueca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.