Report NEP-CTA-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Johannes MÃ¼nster, 2011. "A strategic mediator who is biased into the same direction as the expert can improve information transmission," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ensthaler, Ludwig & Giebe, Thomas, 2011. "How to allocate Research (and other) Subsidies," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 351, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hertel, Johanna & Smith, John, 2011. "Not so cheap talk: Costly and discrete communication," MPRA Paper 29148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Domenico Colucci & Nicola Doni & Vincenzo Valori, 2011. "Information Disclosure in Procurement Auctions with Horizontally Differentiated Suppliers," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2011-02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Bognar, Katalin & Börgers, Tilman & Meyer-ter-Vehn, Moritz, 2010. "An optimal Voting System when Voting is costly," MPRA Paper 29123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fuzhou Gong & Hong Liu, 2011. "Inside Trading, Public Disclosure and Imperfect Competition," Papers 1103.0894, arXiv.org.
- Berger, Johannes & Herbertz, Claus & Sliwka, Dirk, 2011. "Managerial Incentives and Favoritism in Promotion Decisions: Theory and Field Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5543, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rene Kirkegaard, 2011. "Ranking Asymmetric Auctions using the Dispersive Order," Working Papers 1101, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2011. "A Bad-Asset Theory of Financial Crises," Discussion papers 11011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Guillaume Plantin, 2011. "Good Securitization, Bad Securitization," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.