Inside Trading, Public Disclosure and Imperfect Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lux, T. & M. Marchesi, "undated". "Scaling and Criticality in a Stochastic Multi-Agent Model of a Financial Market," Discussion Paper Serie B 438, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jul 1998.
- Iori, Giulia & Jafarey, Saqib & Padilla, Francisco G., 2006. "Systemic risk on the interbank market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 525-542, December.
- Roberto Piazza, 2014.
"Growth and Crisis, Unavoidable Connection?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(4), pages 677-706, October.
- Roberto Piazza, 2010. "Growth and Crisis, Unavoidable Connection?," IMF Working Papers 10/267, International Monetary Fund.
- Roberto Piazza, 2014. "Code and data files for "Growth and Crisis, Unavoidable Connection?"," Computer Codes 12-142, Review of Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2017:v:18:i:1:liu:wu:yang is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2011-03-12 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MST-2011-03-12 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1103.0894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .