Interpersonal Influence Regarding the Decision to Vote Within Mozambican Households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Collier & Pedro C. Vicente, 2014.
"Votes and Violence: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Nigeria,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(574), pages 327-355, February.
- Paul Collier & Pedro C. Vicente, 2008. "Votes and Violence: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Nigeria," HiCN Working Papers 50, Households in Conflict Network.
- Paul Collier & Pedro C. Vicente, 2008. "Votes and Violence: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- James W. Hardin, 2002. "The robust variance estimator for two-stage models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(3), pages 253-266, August.
- Pedro C. Vicente & Leonard Wantchekon, 2009. "Clientelism and vote buying: lessons from field experiments in African elections," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 292-305, Summer.
- George A. Akerlof, 1997. "Social Distance and Social Decisions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1005-1028, September.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:52:y:1958:i:02:p:367-387_07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arne Risa Hole, 2006. "Calculating Murphy-Topel variance estimates in Stata: A simplified procedure," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(4), pages 521-529, December.
- repec:aea:aejapp:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:207-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 2002.
"Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 1985. "Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 370-379, October.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Vicente, Pedro C., 2013.
"Political violence and social networks: Experimental evidence from a Nigerian election,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 27-48.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Pedro C. Vicente, 2009. "Political Violence and Social Networks: Experimental Evidence from a Nigerian Election," CSAE Working Paper Series 2009-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:102:y:2008:i:01:p:49-57_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arthur, W. Brian & Lane, David A., 1993. "Information contagion," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 81-104, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:85:y:1991:i:02:p:557-568_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Giné & Ghazala Mansuri, 2018.
"Together We Will: Experimental Evidence on Female Voting Behavior in Pakistan,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 207-235, January.
- Gine, Xavier & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2011. "Together we will : experimental evidence on female voting behavior in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5692, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2012-09-22 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2012-09-22 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2012-09-22 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2012-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Payne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .