Report NEP-EXP-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natalia Montinari & Antonio Nicolò & Regine Oexl, 2012. "Mediocrity and Induced Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-053, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- David L. Dickinson & Ronald L. Oaxaca, 2012. "Wages, Employment, and Statistical Discrimination: Evidence from the Laboratory," Working Papers 12-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Luke Lindsay, 2012. "Stabilizing the economy: Market design and general equilibrium," ECON - Working Papers 092, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Kohler, Stefan, 2012. "Guilt causes equal or unequal division in alternating-offer bargaining," MPRA Paper 40760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohler, Stefan, 2012. "Envy can promote more equal division in alternating-offer bargaining," MPRA Paper 40761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Quang Nguyen & Marie Claire Villeval & Hui Xu, 2012. "Trust and Trustworthiness under the Prospect Theory: A field experiment in Vietnam," Working Papers halshs-00730609, HAL.
- Paolo Crosetto & Alexia Gaudeul & Gerhard Riener, 2012. "Partnerships, Imperfect Monitoring and Outside Options: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Sílvia de Matos Vaz, 2012. "Interpersonal Influence Regarding the Decision to Vote Within Mozambican Households," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kory Kroft & Fabian Lange & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2012. "Duration Dependence and Labor Market Conditions: Theory and Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 18387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fonseca, Miguel A. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2012. "Explicit vs. tacit collusion: The impact of communication in oligopoly experiments," DICE Discussion Papers 65, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Daniel Sznycer, 2012. "Building and Rebuilding Trust with Promises and Apologies," Working Papers 12-19, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Christina Gravert, 2012. "Can a sense of entitlement increase stealing?," Economics Working Papers 2012-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hunt Allcott, 2012. "Site Selection Bias in Program Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 18373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.