Calculating Murphy-Topel variance estimates in Stata: A simplified procedure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jhon James Mora & María Paola Ulloa, 2011. "Calidad del empleo en las principales ciudades colombianas y endogeneidad de la educación," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 13(25), pages 163-177, July-Dece.
- Ana Silvia de Matos Vas, 2012. "Interpersonal Influence Regarding the Decision to Vote Within Mozambican Households," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2012-14, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Lucchese, Matteo & Meliciani, Valentina, 2013. "Business services, innovation and sectoral growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 119-132.
- Fernando Rios-Avila & Gustavo J. Canavire-Bacarreza, 2017. "Standard Error Correction in Two-Stage Optimization Models: A Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation Approach," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015659, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Geraci, A. & Fabbri, D. & Monfardini, C., 2014.
"Testing exogeneity of multinomial regressors in count data models: does two stage residual inclusion work?,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
14/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- A. Geraci & D. Fabbri & C. Monfardini, 2014. "Testing exogeneity of multinomial regressors in count data models: does two stage residual inclusion work?," Working Papers wp921, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kureishi, Wataru & Wakabayashi, Midori, 2010. "Why do first-born children live together with parents?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 159-172, August.
- Ana Sílvia de Matos Vaz, 2012. "Interpersonal Influence Regarding the Decision to Vote Within Mozambican Households," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Cristiano PERUGINI & Fabrizio POMPEI, 2009. "Technological change and income distribution in Europe," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 148(1-2), pages 123-148, June.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Laura Cavalli, 2014.
"Delayed First Birth and New Mothers’ Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Biological Fertility Shocks,"
European Journal of Population,
Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 30(1), pages 35-63, February.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Cavalli, Laura, 2013. "Delayed First Birth and New Mothers' Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Biological Fertility Shocks," IZA Discussion Papers 7135, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Libman, Alexander, 2009. "Constitutions, Regulations, and Taxes: Contradictions of Different Aspects of Decentralization," MPRA Paper 15854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wasi, Nada & den Berg, Bernard van & Buchmueller, Thomas C., 2012. "Heterogeneous effects of child disability on maternal labor supply: Evidence from the 2000 US Census," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 139-154.
- repec:eee:irlaec:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Muro & Cristina Suarez & Marıa del Mar Zamora, 2010. "Computing Murphy–Topel-corrected variances in a heckprobit model with endogeneity," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(2), pages 252-258, June.
- Trebesch, Christoph & Zabel, Michael, 2017.
"The output costs of hard and soft sovereign default,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 416-432.
- Christoph Trebesch & Michael Zabel, 2016. "The Output Costs of Hard and Soft Sovereign Default," CESifo Working Paper Series 6143, CESifo Group Munich.
- Trebesch, Christoph & Zabel, Michael, 2016. "The Output Costs of Hard and Soft Sovereign Default," CEPR Discussion Papers 11582, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Åström, Johanna, 2009. "The Effects of Assortative Mating on Earnings: Human Capital Spillover or Specialization?," HUI Working Papers 34, HUI Research.
- John Jerrim & Álvaro Choi & Rosa Simancas Rodríguez, 2014. "Two-sample two-stage least squares (TSTSLS) estimates of earnings mobility: how consistent are they?," Working Papers 2014/35, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- repec:tsj:stataj:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:206-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geys, Benny, 2009. "Wars, presidents and popularity: The political cost(s) of war re-examined," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2009-11, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9885-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstwo-step estimation; Murphy-Topel estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:6:y:2006:i:4:p:521-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .