Weather Effects on European Agricultural Output 1850-1913
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Solomou, Solomos & Wu, Weike, 1999. "Weather effects on European agricultural output, 1850 1913," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 351-373, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piet Rietveld & Erhan Demirel & Jos van Ommeren, 2011. "Coping with uncertainty in the inland navigation market: the impact of climate change," ERSA conference papers ersa11p85, European Regional Science Association.
- François Facchini & Mickael Melki, 2014.
"Political Ideology And Economic Growth: Evidence From The French Democracy,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(4), pages 1408-1426, October.
- François Facchini & Mickaël Melki, 2013. "Political Ideology and Economic Growth: Evidence from the French Democracy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00917617, HAL.
- Mirzabaev, Alisher & Tsegai, Daniel W., 2012. "Effects of weather shocks on agricultural commodity prices in Central Asia," Discussion Papers 140769, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Durante, Ruben, 2009.
"Risk, Cooperation and the Economic Origins of Social Trust: an Empirical Investigation,"
25887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruben Durante, 2010. "Risk, Cooperation and the Economic origins of social Trust: an empirical Investigation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Ruben Durante, 2010. "Risk, Cooperation and the Economic origins of social Trust: an empirical Investigation," Working Papers hal-00972949, HAL.
- Joseph Davis & Vanguard Group; Christopher Hanes, 2004. "Primary Sector Shocks and Early American Industrialization," 2004 Meeting Papers 154, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Weather effects; Economic history; Economic fluctuations; Semi- parametric methods;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2000-01-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2000-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2000-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2000-01-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .