Report NEP-AGR-2000-01-24This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toru Iwami, 1999. "Economic Development and Environment in Southeast Asia: An Introductory Note," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-61, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:wop:ocddcp:156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Scott Eddie, 1999. "Estimating the Value of Land from Prussian Wealth Tax Data," Working Papers eddie-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Solomou, S. & Wu, W., 1999. "Weather Effects on European Agricultural Output 1850-1913," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9915, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- William A. Masters & Margaret S. McMillan, 1999. "A Political Economy Model of Agricultural Taxation, R&D, and Growth in Africa," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9903, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Brännlund, Runar & Kriström, Bengt, 1999. "Too Hot to Handle? Benefits and costs of stimulating the use of biofuels in the Swedish Heating Sector," Umeå Economic Studies 518, Umeå University, Department of Economics.