An Econometric Analysis Of The Effects Of Market Liberalization On Price Dynamics And Price Volatility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Kwansoo Kim, 2006. "An econometric analysis of the effects of market liberalization on price dynamics and price volatility," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 65-82, March.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo, 2001. "An Econometric Analysis of the Effects of Market Liberalization on Price Dynamics and Price Volatility," Working Papers 201568, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holt, Matthew T & Johnson, Stanley R, 1989.
"Bounded Price Variation and Rational Expectations in an Endogenous Switching Model of the U.S. Corn Market,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 605-613, November.
- Holt, Matthew & Johnson, Stanley R., 1989. "Bounded Price Variation and Rational Expectations in an Endogenous Switching Model of the U.S. Corn Market," Staff General Research Papers Archive 267, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robinson, P M & Bera, Anil K & Jarque, Carlos M, 1985. "Tests for Serial Dependence in Limited Dependent Variable Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 629-638, October.
- Potter, Simon M., 2000. "Nonlinear impulse response functions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1425-1446, September.
- Pesaran, M Hashem & Samiei, Hossein, 1992.
"An Analysis of the Determination of Deutsche Mark/French Franc Exchange Rate in a Discrete-Time Target-Zone Model,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(411), pages 388-401, March.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Samiei, H., 1991. "An Analysis of the determination of Dutsche Mark/French Franc Exchange rate in a Discrete-Time Target-Zone Model," Papers 38, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Morgan, I G & Trevor, R G, 1999. "Limit Moves as Censored Observations of Equilibrium Futures Price in GARCH Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 397-408, October.
- Williams,Jeffrey C. & Wright,Brian D., 2005. "Storage and Commodity Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023399, April.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Samiei, Hossein, 1992.
"Estimating limited-dependent rational expectations models with an application to exchange rate determination in a target zone,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 141-163.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Hossein Samiei, 1991. "Estimating Limited-Dependent Rational Expectations Models: With an Application to Exchange Rate Determination in a Target Zone," UCLA Economics Working Papers 612, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lee, Lung-fei, 1999. "Estimation of dynamic and ARCH Tobit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 355-390, October.
- Shonkwiler, J S & Maddala, G S, 1985. "Modeling Expectations of Bounded Prices: An Application to the Market for Corn," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 697-702, November.
- Nerlove, Marc & Fornari, Ilaria, 1998. "Quasi-rational expectations, an alternative to fully rational expectations: An application to US beef cattle supply," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 129-161.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaodong Du & Fengxia Dong, 2016. "Responses to market information and the impact on price volatility and trading volume: the case of Class III milk futures," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 661-678, March.
- van Winsen, Frankwin & Wauters, Erwin & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & de Mey, Yann & Van Passel, Steven & Vancauteren, Mark, 2011. "Combining risk perception and risk attitude: A comprehensive individual risk behavior model," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115749, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver & Roeren-Wiemers, Tobias, 2014. "Farm level effects of policy reforms in Germany: First empirical evidence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1036-1047.
- Femenia, Fabienne, 2010. "Impacts of Stockholding Behaviour on Agricultural Market Volatility: A Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 59(3).
- Wocken, Meike & Kneib, Thomas, 2012. "Tobit regression to estimate impact of EU market intervention in dairy sector," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122528, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Lukas Kornher & Matthias Kalkuhl & Irfan Mujahid, 2015. "Food price volatility in developing countries – the role of trade and storage," EcoMod2015 8415, EcoMod.
- McNamara, Kevin T. & Weiss, Christoph R., 2005.
"Farm Household Income and On-and-Off Farm Diversification,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(01), April.
- McNamara, Kevin T. & Weiss, Christoph, 2005. "Farm Household Income and On- and Off-Farm Diversification," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 37-48, April.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea01:20649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .