An Analysis of the Determination of Deutsche Mark/French Franc Exchange Rate in a Discrete-Time Target-Zone Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pesaran, M.H. & Samiei, H., 1991. "An Analysis of the determination of Dutsche Mark/French Franc Exchange rate in a Discrete-Time Target-Zone Model," Papers 38, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Gabriele Fiorentini, 1998. "A tobit model with garch errors," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 85-104.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Samiei, Hossein, 1995.
"Limited-dependent rational expectations models with future expectations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1325-1353, November.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Samiei, H., 1993. "Limited-Dependaent Rational Expectations Models with Future Expectations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9321, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Kwansoo Kim, 2006.
"An econometric analysis of the effects of market liberalization on price dynamics and price volatility,"
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 65-82, March.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo, 2001. "An Econometric Analysis of the Effects of Market Liberalization on Price Dynamics and Price Volatility," Working Papers 201568, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo, 2001. "An Econometric Analysis Of The Effects Of Market Liberalization On Price Dynamics And Price Volatility," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20649, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- M. Isabel Campos & Zenón Jiménez-Ridruejo, "undated". "Were the Peseta Exchange Rate Crises Forecastable During Target Zone Period?," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-07, FEDEA.
- Mundaca, B. Gabriela, 2001. "Central bank interventions and exchange rate band regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 677-700, October.
- George Monokroussos, 2013.
"A Classical MCMC Approach to the Estimation of Limited Dependent Variable Models of Time Series,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 71-105, June.
- George Monokroussos, 2009. "A Classical MCMC Approach to the Estimation of Limited Dependent Variable Models of Time Series," Discussion Papers 09-07, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Campos, M. Isabel & Herrera, Julio & Jimenez-Ridruejo, Zenon, 1999. "Censured Exchange Rates in a Discrete Time Target Zones Model: The Spanish Peseta/Deutsche Mark Case," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa183, European Regional Science Association.
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- Girardin, Eric & Marimoutou, Velayoudom, 1997. "Estimating the credibility of an exchange rate target zone," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 931-944, December.
- Antoine Magnier, 1992. "Théorie des zones cibles et fonctionnement du SME," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 104(3), pages 87-113.
- Velayoudom Marimoutou & Éric Girardin, 1994. "Problèmes d'évaluation de la crédibilité d'une zone cible de change," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 501-514.
- Kim, Kwansoo & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2002. "A Dynamic Analysis Of The Effects Of A Price Support Program On Price Dynamics And Price Volatility," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Koen Pauwels & Shuba Srinivasan, 2004. "Who Benefits from Store Brand Entry?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 364-390, July.
- Anthony D. Hall & Paul Kofman & Ron Guido, 1998. "Limits to Linear Price Behaviour: Target Zones for Futures Prices Regulated By Limits," Research Paper Series 3, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Vajanne, Laura, . "The Exchange Rate Under Target Zones," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 16.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 1996. "Limited-dependent rational expectations models with jumps," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 111, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- M. Isabel Campos & Zenon Jimenez-Ridruejo, 2003. "Were the peseta exchange rate crises forecastable during target zone period?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1087-1099.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:102:y:1992:i:411:p:388-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.