Combining risk perception and risk attitude: A comprehensive individual risk behavior model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James S. Dyer & Rakesh K. Sarin, 1982. "Relative Risk Aversion," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(8), pages 875-886, August.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Kwansoo Kim, 2006.
"An econometric analysis of the effects of market liberalization on price dynamics and price volatility,"
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 65-82, March.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo, 2001. "An Econometric Analysis of the Effects of Market Liberalization on Price Dynamics and Price Volatility," Working Papers 201568, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo, 2001. "An Econometric Analysis Of The Effects Of Market Liberalization On Price Dynamics And Price Volatility," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20649, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Szvetlana Acs & Paul Berentsen & Ruud Huirne & Marcel van Asseldonk, 2009.
"Effect of yield and price risk on conversion from conventional to organic farming ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(3), pages 393-411, July.
- Acs, Szvetlana & Berentsen, Paul B.M. & Huirne, Ruud & van Asseldonk, Marcel, 2009. "Effect of yield and price risk on conversion from conventional to organic farming," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(3), September.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Philip Garcia, 2001. "Measuring Producers' Risk Preferences: A Global Risk-Attitude Construct," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 993-1009.
- Stephen C. Gabriel & C. B. Baker, 1980. "Concepts of Business and Financial Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(3), pages 560-564.
- Daniel A. Sumner, 2009. "Recent Commodity Price Movements in Historical Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1250-1256.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk management; risk perception; risk attitude; risk behaviour; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-RMG-2011-10-15 (Risk Management)
- NEP-UPT-2011-10-15 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:115749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.