Farm Level Analysis of Risk and Risk Management Strategies and Policies: Cross Country Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lipińska Izabela, 2016. "Managing the Risk in Agriculture Production: The Role of Government," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 8(2), pages 86-97, June.
- Vincent Chatellier, 2011. "Price volatility, market regulation and risk management: challenges for the future of the CAP," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 11-04, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Nagelschmitz, Katrin & Esqueda, Arden & Hernandez Ramos, Hugo & Esteves Cano, Luis Fernando & Ahearn, Mary Clare, 2013. "Farm Classification Systems for North American Agriculture," Miscellaneous Papers 189138, Agecon Search.
- Kimura, Shingo & Anton, Jesus, 2011. "Farm Income Stabilization and Risk Management: Some Lessons from AgriStability Program in Canada," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114755, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert, 2014.
"Where is the risk? Price, yield and cost risk in Swiss crop production,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 95(03), pages 299-326, September.
- Nadja El Benni & Robert Finger, 2014. "Where is the risk? Price, yield and cost risk in Swiss crop production," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 95(3), pages 299-326.
- El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert, 2012. "Where is the risk? Price, yield and cost risk in Swiss crop production," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126758, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kourtis, Apostolos & Markellos, Raphael N. & Psychoyios, Dimitris, 2012. "Wine price risk management: International diversification and derivative instruments," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 30-37.
- Severini, Simone & Tantari, Antonella & Di Tommaso, Giuliano, 2016. "The instability of farm income. Empirical evidences on aggregation bias and heterogeneity among farm groups," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 5(1), April.
- Hutchings, Timothy R. & Nordblom, Thomas L. & Hayes, Richard C. & Li, Guangdi & Finlayson, John D., 2016. "A framework for modelling financial risk in Southern Australia: the intensive farming (IF) model," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235333, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hutchings, T.R., 2013. "Financial risk on dryland farms in south-eastern Australia," Dissertations-Doctoral 204434, AgEcon Search.
- Mauro Vigani & Manuel Gomez-Barbero & Emilio RodrÃguez-Cerezo, 2015. "The determinants of wheat yields: the role of sustainable innovation, policies and risks in France and Hungary," JRC Working Papers JRC95950, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kimura, Shingo & Anton, Jesus & Cattaneo, Andrea, 2012. "Effective Risk Management Policy choices under Climate Change: An Application to Saskatchewan Crop Sector," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126736, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Myyra, Sami & Pietola, Kyosti, 2011. "Testing for Moral Hazard and Ranking Farms by Their Inclination to Collect Crop Damage Compensations," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114632, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-06-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-06-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-RMG-2010-06-26 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:agraaa:26-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .